So Misha is just here for comic relief...

AY_candy_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It really annoys me that now, Misha actually doesn't have a story. Ekta just puts her in when things get a little bit too serious, which is a sad waste of such a talented actress. Now the Sid-Panchi-Piya-Abhay love square seems to be the only important thing in this show.
I had such high expectations from this show...in the begining it was amazing...and I was so excited, as a Priya Wal fan, to see her back on T.V....but this is a sad way of treating someone with her calibre🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
dude u exept every person 2 be in d love triangle?????and misha ki  bhi love life hai n triangle..........
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
misha shaurya shankar bhi toh itnaa time lete hain
and that track is annoying to me
abhiya and sidchi r tracks which r needed for the current story

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too agree with you that they are just using misha as a comic filler ... she deserves a proper track which has some substance in it rather than just a comic relief ... Priya is such a talented actress and EK is just wasting it and ruining Misha's track completely 😡
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me kya kahon yar.... mujhe itna dukh hota hai show dakh kar....
bs ab dil karta hai priya ko ye show chor dena chahye...
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree with u dear .. really she is telneted  actress ..
and misha ki waqai main koi story nahiin hai .. bus serial ka adha ghanta chalane ke liye us ke scene rakhe jate hain ...
what ekta doing yaar .. itni achi actress ko is fuzool ke serial main koi main character ya serious character nahiin de sakhti ...
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with ur post...it really hurts to see that such a Talented actress Like Priya is completely wasted on this show...It hurts to see her being used as some comic filler 😔 They have completely ruined misha's character....
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

agree with u............this story lines r not perfect 4 priya

this is a west of her talent
hey u r right...Misha shud be having a better role...she shud be with someone like Abhay...just imagine if something like this happens...

Abhay and Misha - Jungle Scene

Misha: dude! tum yaha jungle me itni raat me kya kar rhe ho?
Abhay: main to aksar yaha night walk ke liye aaya karta hu..what abt u?
Misha: main aaj bahut sad and heartbroken hu...that Shaurya turned out to be a gay...i made a fool of myself...maine uske liye kya kya nahi kiya, kya kya nahi socha aur wo kya nikla...and he loves that Loser Shankar 🤢
Abhay: oh to Shaurya wahi ladka hai jiske liye tumne mujhse love tips liye the?
Misha: yeaa...anyways tumhari aur Pia ki story kaha tak pahuchi?
Abhay (in his usual cold voice): hamari koi kahani nahi hai....maine pata nahi kitne baar Pia ko bachaya (lost the count myself)...hamesha uska body guard aur hostel gatekeeper ban kar rha (and still gate-keeper ki salary us hostel gatekeeper ko mili jo raat me so jata tha)...aur Pia ne mujhe dhokha de diya...jab dekho Siddharth ke sath dinner date pe jati rehti hai (free me dinner karne)...and she doesnt listen to me *sigh*...ab to Siddharth uska personal driver bhi ban chuka hai, roz use hostel drop karta hai (driver ki job bhi gayi)
Misha: so sad na...hum dono ko pyar me dhokha mila...tumhe Pia se aur mujhe Shaurya se *sigh*

Suddenly wind starts blowing on both their faces...Abhay and Misha staring into each other's eyes...eye-lock..and then...

Abhay: Aise chale jab hawaaa...Ishq hua hi hua...
Misha: Hulchul huyi, Zara shor hua...Dil chor hua, Teri aor hua

and they both do the Salsa dance on this Song in the middle of the forest...😉

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AY_candy_luver

It really annoys me that now, Misha actually doesn't have a story. Ekta just puts her in when things get a little bit too serious, which is a sad waste of such a talented actress. Now the Sid-Panchi-Piya-Abhay love square seems to be the only important thing in this show.
I had such high expectations from this show...in the begining it was amazing...and I was so excited, as a Priya Wal fan, to see her back on T.V....but this is a sad way of treating someone with her calibre🤢

yes she is here for only comedy😉....bcoz she is not playing main role😊