Great news all- Kriya scene on holi special on SP - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
does anyone know the timing ????
Originally posted by a_uma

does anyone know the timing ????

Timing for Mahaepisode is at 8 pm...😊

Sorry no clue on this though but there was SS ki Holi today at 630 though...May be it will come again on Sunday same time...😊
Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by dhakarn

Pragati, so u don't like it...?
I'M bored the way kriya track is not moving nywhere...........first thy have argument then P forgives K............it's not making ny sence.......most importantly i'm missing that confident K.........  i don't care what other members say that hez a criminal lyk ther thakurs.,or hez not a gud husband,he don't love her  and all.........blah blah blah...........if veiwers still don't understand that he loves her that it's a faliure of cv's that they not able to make veiwers to understand his love towards P............manhandling P or talking rudely to P doesn't mean that he don't love her......
Originally posted by Pragati.T

I'M bored the way kriya track is not moving nywhere...........first thy have argument then P forgives K............it's not making ny sence.......most importantly i'm missing that confident K.........  i don't care what other members say that hez a criminal lyk ther thakurs.,or hez not a gud husband,he don't love her  and all.........blah blah blah...........if veiwers still don't understand that he loves her that it's a faliure of cv's that they not able to make veiwers to understand his love towards P............manhandling P or talking rudely to P doesn't mean that he don't love her......

confident K existed bec he wanted her love..............at any cost..............he has achieved that.............so now he is taking life as he used to.............king like and doing nothing.................we seriously don't want a K who beat up children, who drew pleasure in pouring acid at an innocent girl's face etc like he used to be .........we want a refined K ..............but he is now a typical man with huge ego and is not willing to come out of his comfort zone...............he will, surely he will emerge strong.............and i have nothing to say to those who thinks he doesn't love her.............he loves her , but his perception of love is different even unknown to him...........he himself don't know the depth of his love and he is doing anything to show it, sometimes not in a correct way.............like manhandling which he does only bec he is accustomed to it and sees pratigya as his only............he thinks he has every right on her.........
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
OMGGG OMGGG OMGGGG...SRLSY NOW I CAN SLEEP WELL...OL DEZ DAYS I WAS SAD THINKING ABT THE HAPPENINGS OF ME...BUT NOW...WUHOOOOOOOOOO...WELL I WUD LIKE TO KNOW WETHER DIS WILL HAPPEN TODAY IN DA ME OR AFTERWARS?OMGGG...EM WAITING FOR THE SCENE....TIME TIME MOVE FAST...!
Originally posted by dhakarn

confident K existed bec he wanted her love..............at any cost..............he has achieved that.............so now he is taking life as he used to.............king like and doing nothing.................we seriously don't want a K who beat up children, who drew pleasure in pouring acid at an innocent girl's face etc like he used to be but still yaar, i used to soo obssessed with krishan's character , i lyked dis charcter much more than sujal's charcter in KTH...although now he behaves vryyyy childish.he need to understand his responsibilities ...earlier whatever he did he was confident with it....whether it was wrong or ryt but he was sure in his mind set.......nowadayz he has no idea how he shud tackle a situation and i want that confidence back in his charachter.........to me what matters is to see that confident K who use to do wrong things but with a nice intwention and still confident with what he do.... .........we want a refined K ..............but he is now a typical man with huge ego and is not willing to come out of his comfort zone...............he will, surely he will emerge strong.............and i have nothing to say to those who thinks he doesn't love her.............he loves her , but his perception of love is different even unknown to him...........he himself don't know the depth of his love and he is doing anything to show it, sometimes not in a correct way.............like manhandling which he does only bec he is accustomed to it and sees pratigya as his only........true,dhanya,i've nothing to ans to dose posts which alwayzz posted to degrade krishan's character,hiis love for P.......yes i agree when he manhadles her she shud give a strong reply to him and that he shud regrect over his act when he manhandles her.....but on this basis saying that he don't love her........UFFFF.i'm fed up readng such posts......🥱🥱  i don't want to say further on this otherwise either i'll b reported or i'll face insulting comments from supporters of some fictional characters that i'm supporting K and his love for P just bz of arhaan';s look..............he thinks he has every right on her.........
is everyome sure it will b aired in de ME...
coz..i seriosly cant wait..n i really dunt wanna miss it!!

Love Kriya...
@DHANYA...I AGREE WID U 10000000000000...000%!K WANTD P TO B HIS N NOW SHE IS!I AGREE WID U INFINITR TIMES! CAN SUM1 TELL ME WETHER DIS SCENE WILL BE SHOWN IN ME OR IN ANY OTHER HOLI SPECIAL SHOWS IN SP...PLS SUMQ1 REPLY SOON!
yeah.,...even i wan2 knw dat.....
May b it will b aired on colours......