India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Smiles/frowns

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
So here guys. I couldnt come up yesterday so i am here now and today...

Before I begin loads of hugs to all of you. The beginning of yesterdays episode was with Panchi and Misha. Misha looked like a typical love struck teenager! Embarrassed She was looking rather cute and then it was so silly of her when she thought someone was coming and opened another page.LOLTongue But the convo was really cool. All about good vampires and bad vampires and vegetarian vampires. That's when i fell laughing. I am a huge twilight fan myself and when she said vegetarian i already knew that it would be something related to my sparkly favorites. They drink animal blood and stuff... I remember Misha telling and that's when it hit me. Maybe the Raichand's drink animal blood. Because do you guys remember in the beggining when they threw a party Chand had spoken about going hunting and no human was missing so its very evident. So our little Sadoo raichand doesnt survive only on rats but other wild animals too! ROFL For one second i really thought Panchi understood Sid was a vampire when Misha said about double meanings and stuff but then she went blank again D'oh

Sid is such a flirt. He thought trying to tell Pia that her true love is close to her she would think its him! Shocked Is he nuts or what? Pia of course thought about Abhay that was evident on her face Embarrassed

Misha traded her dress with the cleaner! LOL the cleaner looked so funny with those clothes on... And Misha on the other hand lookes like she was not going to a Kirtan but to a Shok Sabha because the aunty had died!!!! ROFL
So here guys. I couldnt come up yesterday so i am here now and today...

Before I begin loads of hugs to all of you. The beginning of yesterdays episode was with Panchi and Misha. Misha looked like a typical love struck teenager! Embarrassed She was looking rather cute and then it was so silly of her when she thought someone was coming and opened another page.LOLTongue But the convo was really cool. All about good vampires and bad vampires and vegetarian vampires. That's when i fell laughing. I am a huge twilight fan myself and when she said vegetarian i already knew that it would be something related to my sparkly favorites. They drink animal blood and stuff... I remember Misha telling and that's when it hit me. Maybe the Raichand's drink animal blood. Because do you guys remember in the beggining when they threw a party Chand had spoken about going hunting and no human was missing so its very evident. So our little Sadoo raichand doesnt survive only on rats but other wild animals too! ROFL For one second i really thought Panchi understood Sid was a vampire when Misha said about double meanings and stuff but then she went blank again D'oh

Sid is such a flirt. He thought trying to tell Pia that her true love is close to her she would think its him! Shocked Is he nuts or what? Pia of course thought about Abhay that was evident on her face Embarrassed

Misha traded her dress with the cleaner! LOL the cleaner looked so funny with those clothes on... And Misha on the other hand lookes like she was not going to a Kirtan but to a Shok Sabha because the aunty had died!!!! ROFL

Arnav was like dont ask questions but then he was really confused as to what was going on. All i wanted to say is that both your daughters are single pies manufactured with great idleness! Tongue

When Pia thought it was Panchi Sid was talking about she looked so innocent and i think that would be a clear sign for Sid that Pia has no feelings for him what soever he does in the future. And Panchi was so happy to. She at last got her misunderstanding gone. And it looks like that they will be great sisters afterwards even when the secret is broken out! Big smile

Chand and Abhay convo was so predictable. In my earlier posts i had said that it would turn out like this and it did. believe me i was dancing when i found out that i made quite a heck of a predictor! Dancing

So hope that the show improves day by day. All in all i am happy with the Cv's for yesterdays episode. It was beautiful, fun filled and revealing.

Have a noce day and a happy holi. Be safe and best of luck! Smile It turned out to be Panchi! Did you see Panchi's face when she saw Pia and Sid talking together? She seemed so in love and heart broken. I must say Vahbiz is doing a great job.

Arnav was like dont ask questions but then he was really confused as to what was going on. All i wanted to say is that both your daughters are single pies manufactured with great idleness! Tongue

When Pia thought it was Panchi Sid was talking about she looked so innocent and i think that would be a clear sign for Sid that Pia has no feelings for him what soever he does in the future. And Panchi was so happy to. She at last got her misunderstanding gone. And it looks like that they will be great sisters afterwards even when the secret is broken out! Big smile

Chand and Abhay convo was so predictable. In my earlier posts i had said that it would turn out like this and it did. believe me i was dancing when i found out that i made quite a heck of a predictor! Dancing

So hope that the show improves day by day. All in all i am happy with the Cv's for yesterdays episode. It was beautiful, fun filled and revealing.

Have a noce day and a happy holi. Be safe and best of luck! Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index