Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
she also loves SRK........???problem ho jayegi............lolz.............some1 is so not gonna like that..........๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

@shubsmayur.thanks a TONN dear for posting this..............๐Ÿค—n which parts did u added urself????..........please specify...............it better be some non-essential parts..........otherwise some might have problem............not me though..........๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 13 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@shubsmayur- fantastic update dear

thanx a lot.................................

luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deblina_ArTi

Shivi-she said "Nok-jhoks with Mayank"............n moments with jas-Abhi..............for Jun it was character  name n for Jas n abhi-their own names..right???!!๐Ÿ˜‰

need to confirm pleaseeeee....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

hehe...yeh toh galat baat h..jun ke liye character kyu..sah me kyu nhi bola ki jun ke sath nok jhok karne me maza aata h....๐Ÿคฃ
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhij1

yar rati di ko b shopping karna acha lagta h plus kisi aur ko b....๐Ÿ˜‰...guess ?????

surbhi hum sab jaanthe hai per ye public hai ๐Ÿ˜‰
2debz: srk is still the best...no one can say no to him๐Ÿ˜Ž...............๐Ÿ˜†
luv_nishal thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_27_23

surbhi hum sab jaanthe hai per ye public hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

pata h pata h..sab janti h...bt fir b????
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

2faria: she mentioned she don't prefer a guy from tellywood or bollywood & then she added the malls thingy๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

well rp had also asked her- wht if srk proposed her? rp opened her arms wide๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† & said yes๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Hai ALLAH- so far i remeber she didnt like SRK that much- wo tou JUN ki pasand tha
achanak SRK pe itna pyar kaha se agaya.

@surbhij1- i know i know- ap kiski baat kar rahe hai.lol

luv_nishal thumbnail

2debz: srk is still the best...no one can say no to him๐Ÿ˜Ž...............๐Ÿ˜†

evn srk ka fan koi aur b hai....๐Ÿ˜‰

haila kitni bataein milti h dono ki....
luv_nishal thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faria-

Hai ALLAH- so far i remeber she didnt like SRK that much- wo tou JUN ki pasand tha
achanak SRK pe itna pyar kaha se agaya.

@surbhij1- i know i know- ap kiski baat kar rahe hai.lol

fair..pehle no formalitites plz..bindaas bolo...

n main jiski baat akr rhi hu..tum b janti ho....๐Ÿ˜‰
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Combined all of that for People who wanna Read
Thanks Guys for The Update
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

E-24
One Day One Life - Rati Pandey

a very lovely intv
i was caught by suprise........had no clue of this*debz u didn't tell us u had idea of this intv*

she was in her e-24 get up -that cricket one intv looking really cute,gorgeous & adorable
her fringe was coming onto her face & she was very cutely removing it

she sang the song dil hai-chota sa very cutely at the end๐Ÿ˜

she talked abt her first auditiion & struggle her - she wanted to prove her dad๐Ÿ˜ƒ
she was not initally first happy with nupur coz it was two female leads & she was not sure of the character but her mom convinced her to take this role๐Ÿ˜ณ

rp considers mjht as the most beautiful part of her life๐Ÿ˜›......she's thankful to god for it๐Ÿ˜ณ
she was asked wht's her memorable masti moments here? she said she enjoyed her nok-jhoks with mayank the most๐Ÿ˜ณ* arti intv was shown of that accident scene...jun helping her get down by ropes*

she said she did loads of masti with uday & benji๐Ÿ˜ณ  they used to improvise the scenes
the reporter asked mohit-sanaya are couple..wht abt her status?- she said thak chuki hai yeh ques sun-sun kar๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†..she told she's single waiting for the right man๐Ÿ˜ณ

was asked abt reality shows- biggboss & all
she & reporter sat on the see-saw......rp told she's trying to reduce her weight & she's gymming๐Ÿ˜›.........

but she was looking stunning as it is
a very lovely intv๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Deblina_ArTi

there r more parts to it also shivi.........her uncomfyness with reality stuffs like Big boss..she is more interested in the dance n song reality shows.............she said she will do her swayamvar if she doesn't gets anyone till s4.........๐Ÿคฃ

the compound were the intv was taken was rp's school..she said she's waiting for kids to come..she plays with them..* so sweet*๐Ÿ˜ณ

she said the slide she can't do coz now she gets stuck there coz of her waist for which she's gymming.........lolzz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..she's funny

she was asked to choose in rapid fire btw- prerna & tulsi i guess- she chose prerna so that next she would have won big boss
rp asked her which type of reality shows she's kneen? she told something differnt like singing,dancing๐Ÿ˜›

okay i forgot to add- she was asked after rp told she's single will she do a swayamavar then๐Ÿ˜†
rp- this time i have told my friend ratan who's also from patna to do this time..next time she'l see๐Ÿ˜†
she mentioned abt which kind of guy she'd want then on repoter's asking- she told a guy with 3-4 malls & smthing

sorry guys i don't rem exact words..my update is mis-match๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

but it was so good to see rp on tv after so long๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: shubsmayur

well dear its only 10 minutes seg i thought it should be of at least half an hour but not a big seg.well today for the first time i am posting not know much abt it but just trying to post the written update.

i guess this is the extended interview of rati,last time E-24 have a spl coverage on world cup,same host and rati is also wearing the same clothes its taken in the play area of rati's building.

host-aaj ki hamari sep guest hai mjht ki nupur yani rati pandey and she welcomed her on the show.

host-aap Patna ki rahene wali hai toh apne apne safar ki shuruat kaise ki?

rati-well baadi lambi kahani hai,mere family maine koi bhi is field mai hai but mere mama stage actors rah chuke hain aur best actor ka award bhi jeet chuke hai maine app ko short mein battati hoon,Patna se flight pakadke main Delhi aai aur Delhi se flight pakadke Mumbai aai.

host-aap ki carrier ki shuruwat kaisi hui?

rati-mere pictures producer ajai sinha ne dekhe the,unhone hi mujhe kha ki beta tum actor bansakti ho,aur maine apne parents ko convince kiya aur Mumbai aa gayi.

host-yaha aake aapko struggle karna pada?

rati-haan struggle bhaut kiya auditions par jane ke liye bus se travel kiya kabhi train aur kabhi luch miss karti thi kabhi breakfast parle-g kha kha ke ye hal ho gaya hai maine apne papa ko promise kiya ki mein jaya money waste nahi karrongi give me only one month chance if i won't succeed i will come back,par bhagwan aur mere parents ki blessings se i got work with in a month.

host-aap ko mjht kaise mila?

rati-she said she was not willing to do the show initially as there are two more girls in lead but her mom said her to accept the offer and she is very greatful to her mom convincing her to the role.

host

host-aap ko shooting mein bhi utna hi maza aata tha jitna hume dekhne mein  sabse jazada maaza kise sath scenes karne mein aata tha?

rati-sabse jaya mazza mayank se sath nok jhok wale scenes karne mein aata tha๐Ÿ˜ณ,aur benji aur uday ke sath,kai scenes mein toh hum kuch lines apne aap hi add kar dete the aur humare directors pareshan ho jate the,bhaut mazza aata tha shoot pe.

host-aap ko parvati ya prerna mein se koi ek role karne ko mile toh koun sa hoga?(before she answers i said prerna as she likes shewta tiwari)

rati-prerna mujhe big boss mein jane ka mauka milega.

host- aapko big boss mein jane ka mauka mila toh kise choose karengi dolly bindra or rakhi sawant?

rati- she said mujhe nahi pata but dono ko dance karwaoongi raki-munni badnam hui๐Ÿ˜†,dolly- shilaki jawani.๐Ÿ˜†

host- kounse reality show mein jana chahati hai?

rati-she said jisme unhe apna singing ya dance talent dikhane ka mauka mila something hatke.

host-samarat aur gunjan couple hai apke life mein koi hai?

rati-maine kab se kah rahi hoon mere liye dhoond do.(humne bhi kab se dhoond liya๐Ÿ˜‰hai)

host-aap bhi ratan rajput ki tarah swayamvar kar lijiye?

rati-woh bhi patna se hai pahle usse dhoondne do agar swyamvar s-4 tak nahi mila toh maine jaroor participate karoongi.

host-kaun se log participate kar sake hai tellywood se?

rati-tellywood,bollywood se koi nahi aisa koi jise ke 5-6 malls ho๐Ÿ˜†.

host-aap apne fans ke liye dance karengi ya gana gayengi aapke fans appko itna pyaar karte hai?

rati-well dance toh nahi gana  gaungi aap apna fav song bataiye(means the host)the host said dil hai chota sa and rati sang this song beautifully.

well bich mein host and rati seasaw mein baithe rati sai woh roj yaha par building ke baccho  ke sath khelti hai.

that's it guys mujhe jitna yaad aaya likh diya.

P.S. -well i tried to cover up the whole interview if some thing left than sorry for that,one more i have written some points by my own i hope it will not against the forum rule just for fun i added it.

Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago