Users

Frequent Posters

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Plz someone add the link...
a very lovely intv
i was caught by suprise........had no clue of this*debz u didn't tell us u had idea of this intv*

she was in her e-24 get up -that cricket one intv looking really cute,gorgeous & adorable
her fringe was coming onto her face & she was very cutely removing it

she sang the song dil hai-chota sa very cutely at the end😍

she talked abt her first auditiion & struggle her - she wanted to prove her dad😃
she was not initally first happy with nupur coz it was two female leads & she was not sure of the character but her mom convinced her to take this role😳

rp considers mjht as the most beautiful part of her life😛......she's thankful to god for it😳
she was asked wht's her memorable masti moments here? she said she enjoyed her nok-jhoks with mayank the most😳* arti intv was shown of that accident scene...jun helping her get down by ropes*

she said she did loads of masti with uday & benji😳  they used to improvise the scenes
the reporter asked mohit-sanaya are couple..wht abt her status?- she said thak chuki hai yeh ques sun-sun kar😛😆..she told she's single waiting for the right man😳

was asked abt reality shows- biggboss & all
she & reporter sat on the see-saw......rp told she's trying to reduce her weight & she's gymming😛.........

but she was looking stunning as it is
a very lovely intv😳😳😳
luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx..shivani..
bt fir b can we get the link if possible..aftr reading this....i want to see this also...my rati...haye 😍...plz can we get d link....
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
there r more parts to it also shivi.........her uncomfyness with reality stuffs like Big boss..she is more interested in the dance n song reality shows.............she said she will do her swayamvar if she doesn't gets anyone till s4.........🤣
the compound were the intv was taken was rp's school..she said she's waiting for kids to come..she plays with them..* so sweet*😳

she said the slide she can't do coz now she gets stuck there coz of her waist for which she's gymming.........lolzz😆😆😆..she's funny

she was asked to choose in rapid fire btw- prerna & tulsi i guess- she chose prerna so that next she would have won big boss
rp asked her which type of reality shows she's kneen? she told something differnt like singing,dancing😛

okay i forgot to add- she was asked after rp told she's single will she do a swayamavar then😆
rp- this time i have told my friend ratan who's also from patna to do this time..next time she'l see😆
she mentioned abt which kind of guy she'd want then on repoter's asking- she told a guy with 3-4 malls & smthing

sorry guys i don't rem exact words..my update is mis-match😛😆

but it was so good to see rp on tv after so long😃😃
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thank u so much shivi
thanks again for ur lovely update.
awwwwwww our rati was looking stunning- nothing new on it
she is alwz looking gorgeous  and stunning- after all ahe is our angel na??????
Awwwwww reproter asked her abt her beautiful moment and she said she enjoyed her nok-jhok with mayank.lol
hahahaaha reporter ye baat Rati di ko pucha ya NUPS ko???
Any way we all know how much she loved mjht and her co stars.lol

btw it was very cute iv and i loved it
Rati di -keep rocking

luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Faria-

thank u so much shivi
thanks again for ur lovely update.
awwwwwww our rati was looking stunning- nothing new on it
she is alwz looking gorgeous  and stunning- after all ahe is our angel na??????
Awwwwww reproter asked her abt her beautiful moment and she said she enjoyed her nok-jhok with mayank.lol
hahahaaha reporter ye baat Rati di ko pucha ya NUPS ko???
Any way we all know how much she loved mjht and her co stars.lol

btw it was very cute iv and i loved it
Rati di -keep rocking

co stars....ya co star...😳..luv u rati di....
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shivi-she said "Nok-jhoks with Mayank"............n moments with jas-Abhi..............for Jun it was character  name n for Jas n abhi-their own names..right???!!😉

need to confirm pleaseeeee....😳🤣
Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 13 years ago
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow!! dat's really GUD NEWZ>>>>>>>>🥳
Thnxx alot 4 sharing dear waiting eagerly 4 rati di.....😍
did she said sumthing abt AB...??
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks so much for the updates Shivi and Debo.. Missing her so much.. Someone please post the link... Hope our wait ends quickly and Rati comes back with a bang..