Balika Vadhu

about anandi study

PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
what do u think guys, about anandi study...She have completed her education or not, i mean how dadisha had agreed about anandi study....We have seen that anandi in a Terese and crying and remembering jagya all this year.......they have not shown anandi studing one time also.......and after leap also she is teaching in same school.............moreover she doesnt know to pronounce 'DOCTOR' properly..............if she have studied then at least she can pronounce doctor properly like phooli???I hve doubt about anandi education she had studied or not????...........w
                                        what is ur view about this..........reply😊 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah yaar even i m confused if she has studied or not?
PKYEK100 thumbnail
yes i am also confused becoz she has not changed at all..........always crying.....remembering jagya ........jagya scolding anandi e.tc..
purvim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirma1

what do u think guys, about anandi study...She have completed her education or not, i mean how dadisha had agreed about anandi study....We have seen that anandi in a Terese and crying and remembering jagya all this year.......they have not shown anandi studing one time also.......and after leap also she is teaching in same school.............moreover she doesnt know to pronounce 'DOCTOR' properly..............if she have studied then at least she can pronounce doctor properly like phooli???I hve doubt about anandi education she had studied or not????...........w

no wayy anandi ko dekhkar to yahi laga hai ki anandi ka padhaibadhai kuchh bhi nahi hua hai aur jab tak daayan daisa hai tab tak to koi asha hi nahi hai aur dadisa ka jagya bhi to hai pura mood kharab kar diya hai cv ne.
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@nirma: i think she completed her boards in hindi medium so she is not able to pronounce it in english😕
PKYEK100 thumbnail
@bipasha23 .............hmmm might be but english is compulsory subject na 😕
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@bipasha23 .............hmmm might be but english is compulsory subject na 😕

yes in cities,  bt in villages they are least bothered
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
today's episode has the ans frds...........

ANANDI IS ONLY 12TH PASS!
c can't able to continue study coz there is no college at jetsar......!!

now i can't able to understand....how 2 react now!!🤢

phooli is doing her graduation through long distance course...y not anandi??.......ok now these things r useless now to point out these things......cvs r completely lost it!!🤢

i can't tell u all how i am feeling now.........!!
for me......BYE BYE BV!🤢
Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think she has finished her studies

qauz after 5 yrs she still stays in the clas room and teachng the kids
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yeah.......c completed 12th according to 2day's episode!!