Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Miscarriage will be even worse than C track as Suhana being a motherless child most part of her life will now become a childless woman......She would be shattered to say the least ....I mean how cursed can someone be......

When someone doesn't get mother's love they tend to think that they would shower their own children with loads of love and care.....But if that doesn't happen then that person will go in a depression for sure....

But as I said if the handling of the subject is good then I have no complaints.....

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Miscarriage will be even worse than C track as Suhana being a motherless child most part of her life will now become a childless woman......She would be shattered to say the least ....I mean how cursed can someone be......

When someone doesn't get mother's love they tend to think that they would shower their own children with loads of love and care.....But if that doesn't happen then that person will go in a depression for sure....

But as I said if the handling of the subject is good then I have no complaints.....

Very True Tej, exactly my view. In order for us to see the complete metamorphosis for Suhana has to become a mother otherwise the whole point of the show just seems worthless. As you said not having a mother herself, she will sooo deeply love and adore her child and make sure that her child receives everything that she didn't (maternally. SO later on Suhana becoming a mother is a MUST!
Edited by mjtruelegend - 13 years ago
zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
just dont know wats happening its so confusing i just hope all goes well n we enjoy wat we see. love u so much suhana it wud b gr8 to c u with babybump but not keeping high hopes. mayb after C track she gets pregnant. i think that wud b better