Sasural Genda Phool

Breaking News: Suhana will be seen with babybump - Page 4

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh rly thx for sharing bt still cn't trust these cv's so lets wait n watch.. .hope itz true

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mathurankit

yaar but there was no doctor who confirmed that...m sayin dis because agar doc aaya hota to ishaan inder elesh bhi ghar ke andarr hote..vo bahar hi thee means ki rajni might have just thought dat ki suhana is pregnant..but then who knws dey will go to d doc nd he tells dem she has cancer....

dnt you guys think ki miscarriage track will be even more sad then the C track???? we knw dat if she suffers frm cancer, she will be cured.. but miscarriage will stay in their life forever.....it would be even more sad....

Doctor?? Isn't it ironic how when BM had a mere temperature they rushed to get the doctor and yet Suhana actually lost conciousness, the ladies of the familiy think they know because they are BIGGEST doctors.

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Doctor?? Isn't it ironic how when BM had a mere temperature they rushed to get the doctor and yet Suhana actually lost conciousness, the ladies of the familiy think they know because they are BIGGEST doctors.

It is weired .... Even Doctor just tells u Yes or no.... There r tests needs to b done and then they tells u..... They don't pull the results out of their hats...🤢
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I know Netri, as I said to you before in this day and age I am so shocked they still go by these silly myths that if a married woman faints, she has to be pregnant!! How ridiculous!! Haven't the creators learnt anything? Or do they think the viewers/audience is that much backdated and dumb?
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God! really confusing....  I dont wanna jump now...waiting...waiting...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crysind

Oh God! really confusing....  I dont wanna jump now...waiting...waiting...

Hey Febs, dear don't jump yet. Wait for me..... I am with you. Hold on tight..
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it means suhana is getting pregnant
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Hey Febs, dear don't jump yet. Wait for me..... I am with you. Hold on tight..

Ya sheemudi...letz jump together with happiness if something like that happens... I am sure there is gonna be some sad track ðŸ˜­ but dono what now?
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Ya sheemudi...letz jump together with happiness if something like that happens... I am sure there is gonna be some sad track ðŸ˜­ but dono what now?

Please don't worry dear. Its not worth it worrying over it any more. We just have to take each day as they come.
😃
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Don't worry dear. From now on we just have to take each day as they come,😃