Breaking News: Suhana will be seen with babybump

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guyzzz,
Just saw a news line in E24 channel which said:

"Soon Ragina aka Suhana of SGP will be seen with a baby bump"

Looks like SGP team have kept their word.....No C or illness track guyz....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
this is confusing....lets wait and watch...lets not decide anything....😃

thanks for sharing...
tejeshec thumbnail
Baby bump is seen only when the person is actually pregnant right...So I am hoping it will be child track...But anyways lets not jump into this for now.....

Lets play the waiting game...

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Baby bump is seen only when the person is actually pregnant right...So I am hoping it will be child track...But anyways lets not jump into this for now.....

Lets play the waiting game...

exactly....waiting game is the safest now...lets do that....if we expect and if we dont get it....we will be very disappointed...😕
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OH god!!! this just adds to the confusion and curiosity. 😕Maybe this is all the work of the SGP's PR department to boost publicity.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

OH god!!! this just adds to the confusion and curiosity. 😕Maybe this is all the work of the SGP's PR department to boost publicity.

no sheemu..i have seen the channel...and its not have been false...i mean the headlines that runs down have been right only....but still dont want to get my hopes upp....u also dont..😉
mathurankit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really???is it really true??plzz give me the link of d video.
Edited by mathurankit - 13 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail
Most of the daily soaps with pregnancy tracks tend to last for atleast 3 months(there have been soaps with pregnancy tracks over 6 months as well...i am not taking names here)

And before they show the baby bump from the time pregnancy is detected they take minimum of 1-2 months....

But after reading this piece of news looks like SGP will continue to be in overdrive mode...........

1 hafte baad...

2 hafte baad....

1 mahine baad...

9 mahine baad......chota ishaan

9 mahine baad...choti suhana

🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OH.....................NO CANER.😲.......TRCK..................NOW...............
...............M.....HAPPY................😃
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

no sheemu..i have seen the channel...and its not have been false...i mean the headlines that runs down have been right only....but still dont want to get my hopes upp....u also dont..😉

Aray Nehi Shweta, I have stopped hoping for things from SGP. All I was doing was expecting to see the sequence of events leading upto this track......its not too much to ask from them to follow th original properly is it? They made a mess of things during the "S" track and then I thought now then can pull up their socks and get back on track. They don't even have to think hard to come up with new ones. I mean they have shown new ones and they were all done very well but at least they could've kept all the original important Sushaan scenes together and the Suhana bonding with family scenes. They were all so good. Its not that they have done a bad job, infact in recently they have done a brilliant job, BUT WHY SKIP THOSE SCENES? WHY THE HURRY? Thats what has annoyed me. Do you see what I mean?