Kasturi

New *FF* upd:"LoVE-BaCK TO BAcK":Pt 6 pg8 - Page 5

Angelmrjn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG...Karan got kasturi thappad 4m shubhangi...poor man.nice update...cntinu soon...Edited by Angelmrjn - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
finally karan ko thapad padh hi gaya..see i told u this would happen..
poor karan
btw awesome part..n karan gazing at her lips..oh!!! naughty boy🤣
n we want quick updates only..we are besharam u know naa🤣..

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
it was the most hillarious update ever🤣
i loved puja...
karan ko thapad... mar diya shubhangi ne...!!!! hai bhagwan...
kab sudhrein ge ye dono...😃
n shubhangi sayin chodo chodo in take 3 was dam hillarious😆😉

thanks for the PM puja🤗

do continue soon...😊 n ya do make it hillarious jst like dis one...

love
swetha
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shubhangi actions are too Halarious...Now karan staring Her..😳
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
very interesting part.all d scenes which wer shot reminded me of Kasturi.Kran's face becoming dim without knowing that Shugangi's drean man is him & d last scene where she givs him 1st aid & he falls 4 her wer so lovely
ArhiSarunholic thumbnail

very nice update karan got slapped poor guy i really enjoy your ff keep updating fast

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Hey puja will read all parts tonight sorry for the delay i have so much uni work to finish
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for d next update poo!!!
cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice FF puja...good going..👍🏼..u used their original names..
Iloveroka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Update Time!!!

(Place Robbie's room)

Shubhangi  came in from the door...She was looking at Robbie's photos.Suddenly Karan Huggd her From her back.Shubhangi's smile lessens...She Slowly turns her head..Robbie moves more closer to her...hugs her more tighly...They cum very closing gazing each other very passionately...They cud hear each other's breath...Robbie Turned her..Held  her in his arms...And moved closer to her...

They were close to have a kiss..."shubhangi Di...Shubhangi Di...Uthiye...8'o clock ho rahe hain...get up...shooting pen hi jaana hai kya???""

"haan..haan..what.!!!!!!!!!!8'o clock...shit the shooting's at 8:30...Karan will cum at 8:30..Oh no"

Tannu::"What.??What Karan??"

"Kuch nhi tannu..bas mughe use pehle pahunchna hai..."

She hurriedly brushes and takes a shower and Speedly drives her car Nd reaches the set...Her makeup bus was jst b4 karan's..

The Guard saw her cuming towards her bus...He hurriedly opens her bus door...While she crosses him and enters into Karan's Bus...

The guard ::"Ye maam vahan kyun jaa rhi hai..???shayad maine Galat bus ka door khola hai..."

Shubhangi opened Karan's bus...Seaching for something very eagerly."Oh no where's it"

She Was jst worried that Karan doesn't Cum!!  "Oh no kahan hai...kahin toh hoga..."

She scattered all the things on the table...Opened the drawer"

Yes!!Yes I found it"She took IT and Ran back to her Bus...Opened her Bus..Got inside...

Karan::"Oh no..Ye yahan !!Ab main kya Karun!!Is parde ke piche hide kar leta hun"

Shubh(to herself)Thinking ::"Ahhh mughe mil gaya...Yesss...mughe Karan Ka phone no. Mil gaya..yess""she was smiling and jumping...

Karan Saw her from the curtains...really worried ..He didn't want to b caught...As soon as shubhangi went into the washrum to change her clothes...He ran from the Door..."Aaj toh baar baar bache...Bt yesss...I got her phone no. Yes Yes yes" Then he was also smiling and Jumping.

They both called Each other...

"THE NUMBER YOU ARE TRYING TO CALL IS BUSY ON ANOTHER CALL.PLEASE  HOLD THE LINE OR CALL AGAIN LATER"

Shubhangi::"Oh no ...Ye kisse baat kar raha hai"

Karan::"Oh no ye kisse baat kar rahi hai"

ON THE SET

DIRECTOR::"Ok Kasturi ...kasturi  kahan hai..Ok Kasturi Tum yaha basement mein documents dhundogi and vahan se Robbie aega and he'll do all the badtamizi with u as written on the scripts.Are u ready??...Ok ready...Take1..ACTION"

Kasturi was finding the docs in the basement when Robbie enters::

"Kaun..kaun hai vahan"

"Main hum kasturi...dar gai"

"Sir sir...meri shaadi hain...ap please mere kareeb mat aeye"

Robbie held her hands and came more closer to her...while kasturi closed her eyes acting to Be scared of him...Karan forgot that he was playing the role of Robbie...he looked at Shubhangi getting scared..He gazed at her innocent face...Sumthing was happening in his heart..He loosened his tight grip on her hands...Looking at her passionately...while Shubhangi opened her eyes...they looked into each other...They cud feel sumthing going on in their hearts..

Director::"CUT..robbie ye tum kya kar rahe ho...u have to take a grip of her as tightly as u can...Hold her..OK?chalo now...Take 2..ACTION"

Robbie enters The basement and then again

"Kaun..kaun hai vahan"

"Main hum kasturi...dar gai"

"Sir sir...meri shaadi hain...ap please mere kareeb mat aeye"

Robbie suddenly took her into his tightly arms and they both went back and fell down with the shelf of documents.Robbie was ever kasturi...and they both were covered with red documents...

Director::"Arre...Arre..koi uthao in dono ko"They both were picked up and this whole scene had taken the whole day!!!

At Shubhangi's home Shubhangi enters into her room::

"Ahh it was such Fun at shooting!!Only one scene in the whole day!!!...Arre..Main Karan kano. Try karti hun..I had saved it..She calls him.."

Karan's cell rings while was just about to call Shubhangi...he looks at his cell..he had also saved her no."Arre shubhangi ke paas mera no. Kaise aaya"While he is just about to accept her call..the cell stops ringing"

Shubhnagi::"nahi..main use kya kahungi...Haan ki main uski Fan bol rhi hun..use thodi naa mera no. Pata hoga"...

Shubhangi again call him...He receives her call...While he was jst about To say HELLO SHUBHANGI ...

She says::"Hi Karan...I m ur biggest fan..OMG ..u act soo well..."Then to herself"Shit ye maine kya keh diya"

Karan nt understanding Y she says so Says::"Par tum toh"

Shubhangi::"Karan U and Kasturi share a brilliant Chem...u both luk vry gud with each other"

Karan (Now understood everything)::"Aapki awaz kahin suni hui lag rhi hai"

Shubhangi::"A A A"  hesitating "haan voo...suni hogi..."

Karan::"Shubhangi ..."

Shubhangi (to herself)::"Shittt..."Brings her toungue out bcoz of being caught

"Haaannn"She says hesitatingly

Karan::"Mughe pata hai ki..main aur tum ek saath nahut ache lagte hain"

Shubhangi sharmati hai...saying::"ISH..."

Karan::"Nd I knw I m vry handsum..."

Now they both laugh at it..."Haahaaa..."

Karan::"Bt tumhein mera no. Kahan se mila??"

Shubhangi::"Aur tumhein ye kaise pata chala ki main hi shubhangi hun??"

And they both say together in 1 tone..

"Vo maine tumhare dressing room  se Chori kiya!!!"

And laugh together..."hahahaaa..."

Shubhangi...now turns a little serious..."Actually wanted to talk with u..."

Karan::"Me too..."

They both smile at each other!!!"

Shubhangi:""Ok bye Kahan...see u tomorrow"

Karan::"Bye...take care"Nt wanting to say so

Shubhangi::"bye"

Karan::"Bye"

Shubhangi::"Bye..."

Karan::"Bye..."

Shubhangi::"Chalo ab rakho..bye".She ended the call...

Karan::"Shittt mannn I luv her!!!!"...

Guys Do post ur comments!!!I'll be waiting for them!!

Edited by Iloveroka - 12 years ago