Short FF Destiny EPILOGUE page 15 - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago

Ok as many of my reader's wanted me to write an epilogue and give this story a good ending..i thought of giving it a try....i think its a rushed one...i am sorry if anyone doesn't like it....๐Ÿ˜ณ

Epilogue:

It had been three years since Dutta and Nakku got married....after their one year of blissful marriage...Nakku gave birth to handsome baby boy...an exact copy of Dutta barring the green eyes...which belonged to Nakku...

After their marriage Nakku still continued to work as an interior decorator....as Dutta wanted her to continue with her job...they lived peacefully and happily in their new house which was beautifully decorated by Nakku...Dutta had to bear the tantrums of Nakku when she was pregnant with their first child....it was tough but it was pleasant journey for both of them altogether....because when they held their baby in their arms for the first time they forgot all the problems...the pain...they had to go through for nine whole months....After the birth of their child Nakku gave up her job as she only wanted to be around her son and her husband...

Nakku sat on the carpet spread on the green grass.....while Dutta relaxed beside her....they were in Mauritius for their vacation....Their son was playing around...and Nakku was busy with her work..she was arranging the food items she bought for themselves...when she was disturbed by a whistling sound....she looked at Dutta thinking he must have whistled...'Why are you whistling?' she asked suspiciously...'Who me? Whistling? I wasn't whistling..' he said in a defensive tone...'I heard someone whistling...' she said looking around...'And?...you asking me?'...he said sitting up...when their son came forward...'It was me who whistled...not Dad' he said innocently...Tasha looked at Dhruv...their son....' Dhruv? Where did u learn whistling?'..asked his mother with a surprised look...'Err Dad taught me' he said smiling...making Dutta startle...' I taught you? When?' he asked not looking at Nakku, 'Dutta you taught Dhruv how to whistle?' Nakku asked with anger in her voice...making Dutta all sweaty...'No, I didn't. I swear'..he had that kiddish look when he said that..'Mom, Dad didn't teach me...actually I saw Dad whistling at a lady and I copied Dad' he said smirking...'You were whistling at a lady?'...she turned red, her tone rising high..'I swear I didn't....i was just whistling at myself...' looking at his little monster...'Dhruv....tell mama that I wasn't whistling at a lady' he said pouting...'ok Dad'...he turned to look at Nakku..'Mom....I was lying....Dad didn't whistle at anyone...he loves you and only you...promish'...he said holding his throat and twinkling his eye lashes .'Aww my baby...come here...i know your Dad loves me...i was just pulling his leg...' she winked at her little son...and hugged him..Dutta looked at the duo..'I feel left out...' he pouted...and opened his arms..Nakku and Dhruv smiled and hugged him..Nakku rested her head on his chest while Dhruv wrapped his tiny arms around his father's well built shoulders...Dutta smiled and planted a kiss on his lovely wife's forehead and he kissed his little monster's cheek and whispered in his ears "Badmaash, one day I will land in a big trouble because of your badmashis' he patted his back...smiling heartily....

I don't like this epilogue...i think it is rushed.๐Ÿค”...i wrote it in a hurry...But would love to read your views on this one...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Press the 'like' button...and i am sorry if anyone hadn't received my PM....

~Love~

Bushra.

Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
so quite.......................
thanks for the sweet ending.....
Oye chulbul Padhai nahi karni...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
Reserved๐Ÿ˜›
Edit:
Reserved๐Ÿ˜›
Oye...Bacche-kacche bhi aa gaye๐Ÿ˜ฒ...LTL walo ko batao koi ke aise kaam karte hai, rumours phailane se Football team nahi banti๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
But very sweet sweet epilogue...
Oye...group hugging ho raha tha Bushy, hume kisi ne invitation bhi nahi diya๐Ÿ˜†
and why dont you like the epilogue Chulbul, tujhe maar khani hai ya phir goliyaan khake tera pet bhar gaya๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Fantoo epilogue hai re...The end to fab tha hi but the end ka the end bhi mast tha re...
ye le ๐Ÿค— aur ab padhai karne lag...paper mein Tasha and PS ki kahani mat likhna๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by -Srushti- - 13 years ago
Jumps excitedly **Me First**๐Ÿ˜‰
This special jadoo ki jappi ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— only for bringing some fresh air & positivity today on our forum which apparently is looking so gloomy
I thought of asking u for epilouge,but then u have ur exams naa, still u managed to write it only for us,thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š
The epilouge is as sweet & beautiful as ur story & the couple -TASHA.
I liked the name Dhruv-which means a star.
How naughty he is,like father like son๐Ÿ˜‰
BTW ,if not in LTL,thanks to all u wonderful FF writers,
ab tak Dutta ki football team ban gayi hogi naa๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks once again & all the best for ur exams.
Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š

awww bushy the epilog is really good...they've got a baby boy...awwww.....so cute na......! tahnks for this beautiful FF
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Reserved๐Ÿ˜›
i am half sleepy at the moment....raat bhar jaag kar padhai ki yaar....๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†
Bushy!

Itz soo cute...loved the epilogue
aww Dhruv is so cute getting his dad in trouble like that
well written expressions of Dutta so easily imagined
very cute end ๐Ÿ˜Š