Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
*SIGH*   wil edit it l8r after i cum bak 4rm ma tasha dreamland  

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey bushy that was lovely ending ,,, you partingline was a take awa y man,,,, hey can u continue an epilogue .... hw dutta take care of her durng her pregnancy and till the baby is born... plpl
--khushi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

yh u can say its tru if u understand the meaning behind it...
its basically tryin 2 say tht u cnt avoid ur destiny....if summuts written in ur destiny thn it will occur regardless of wt route u tke in life...

yeah u r right........................ if somthing is in  destiny then u will get it any how..................
no matter  what r circumstances......................
Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
wowwwww wat a awsome update. neha & abhay r really darling.end part was superb. wat u end it itne jaldi......
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
 Hi, it is a beautifully written story.😊 
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prncz

hey bushy that was lovely ending ,,, you partingline was a take awa y man,,,, hey can u continue an epilogue .... hw dutta take care of her durng her pregnancy and till the baby is born... plpl

Thank u so much....😳....i am not sure about an epilogue but i would be coming with another short story....😳.hopefully it should be a bit longer than this one....πŸ˜†...hope u wud like that one as well...😳
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: --khushi--

Res

Edited :-

Yeeepppiiiiiiiii  me first again   ...........................congo.....πŸ˜†
Thank you sooooooooooo  much Bushy u updated it now πŸ€— aww only for u guys i updated it soon....πŸ€—

wow Bushy Its simply awesome............................ So touching, emotional & beautifully written........................ thank u so much Khushi.........😳
awwwww He has their pic in his wallet.......................... Thank GOD nakku saw it................
he confessed he Loves her..................  Nakku loves him too....................
but cant confess it..................  she dunno want to cheat Abhay.............................
Neha & Abhay r tooooooo  good............................  they r angels who understads that  only TaSha  r made for each -other..............ya they were too good...................  End was super awesome...........................  the lines by Nakku  that Dutta said her 6 yrs back were
 soooooooooo  touching ................................. thanx....😳
😭 *khushi ke ansoo* πŸ˜† ............................. y aansoon? πŸ˜²
Short but beautifull FF Bushy................................... Thanx again....😳

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: dg0628

Yay Happy endings😍
aww how sweet of Neha and Abhay ...and soo smart to realize reality soo quickly πŸ˜†
and loved the pic in wallet and the lift scene ...it was all soo cute ...
thanx for liking it.....😳
I loved how it ended too...the bridge 😳 such a simple beautiful  love story ... aww thank u......
well written...kinda sad it was short thou ... but short and sweet right πŸ˜ƒ ya something should be left the way they are....so i ended it...😊
Great FF :-)  Thanx u so much....πŸ˜ƒ

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

nice story.thanx Yuvi..... i suppose cos it was short, u showed both neha n abhay letting go of their respective lovers so easily.ya i made it easier.. altho i wud hav expected abhay 2 b a lil upset.i told u abahy loved Nakku genuinely and he wanted her to be happy....so eh was not upset...πŸ˜†.. bt wt i liked was hw he end up sayin nakusha n nt naku jus like dutta did...ya i wanted him to say nakusha as only D cud say Nakku....😳

i liked the end phrase..."one meets his destiny often in the road he takes 2 avoid it..." so tru... thanx....πŸ˜ƒ

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran255

OH Bushy !

ITs such a beautiful Love story ! Thanx kiran.....
Definitely they were each other destiny ! Ya they were each other's destiny....😳
Its beautoful how they both have effect on each other !
Love that Neha and Abhay let go of them ! 
cuz if they wont they know non of can live happily ! Exactly......no one cud have lived happily.....

very sweet FF ! aww thank u.
its gives a big lesson thing thrice before letting ur loved ones go ! 
Congo bushy u have just done with ur short FF ! Thanx again....😳
btw kab aye ge dosray FF ki bare :P That will be after my exams.....πŸ˜†