Frequent Posters

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Reserved..

Edited;;
Chali Aaye Chali Aaye Chali Aaye.. Ayi Ayi Ayi Main Chali Aaye๐Ÿ˜†
Hmmm tit for tat eyyy.. U got me back for reserving a place on yours... ๐Ÿ˜†
See now.. I will only update when you *unreserve* ur spot๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† *Laughs Evilly*๐Ÿ˜†
Ok.. To the update... Right from the top.. no not the top but the top top! Like before the update..!! Ahh See now everyone should thank me for making u update early๐Ÿ˜†
Now to the real update aka Chapter number 1..2...3 yh i mean 3๐Ÿ˜†..

Awwww She saw a her old Dutta .. his possesiveness for her and his love.. awww he was jealous๐Ÿ˜† But everything is fair in love and war๐Ÿ˜‰ Ejjaacttllyyy... He was the one who literally pushed her out of his life.. stoooopid boi i tell you phew๐Ÿ˜†.. Love is greater than anything else! So he should have chosen her over his career.. things like that come and go.. true love comes only once๐Ÿ˜ณ *Sophie's goes in Ali/Baaji dreamland*๐Ÿ˜† Ok maybe sometimes love can come twice๐Ÿ˜† ok i should stop chatting rubbish๐Ÿ˜†..
Yaay Abhay going... Is he gonna have an accident? To know more, read ahead sophie๐Ÿ˜†... I hope when she bid him goodbye, she didnt kiss him๐Ÿ˜†.. Awww Dutta acting normal... I know he's really hurt and trying to supress all his feelings init๐Ÿ˜ญ.. How can someone stay like that infront of someone they love and not break down๐Ÿ˜ญ... *Sophie controls her tears*๐Ÿ˜†.. HA he didnt remember Abhay's name.. Well i cnt blame him, i dnt remember that guy's name as well๐Ÿ˜†.. I thought it was Aadhi den Aabhi and then it was Abhay... ๐Ÿ˜†
OMG... OMG...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ All these years he kept a picture of her?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Well there a similar track like this in Ehsaas.. but nuffin to do with wallet.. Ahh u sneaked into my head didnt you?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† ... Im jokin.. my bit is different but has something to do with pictures๐Ÿ˜ณ.. Anyway.. that was very sweet of him to keep a pic of them hugging.. he loves her.. he loves her๐Ÿ˜ณ..
Awwww he still makes her go weak.. that like my nakku in my story...i so understand her ryt now๐Ÿ˜ญ she loves him toooooo๐Ÿ˜ณ
Awww D cant control himself.. aw aw aw aw.. but bby u gtta control.. ..YAY lift stopped.. wooohooo lol normally thats a bad thing.. but hey .. they are together and thats great..hum tum ek lift mein bandh ho aur lift stop hojaye๐Ÿ˜† Okay that was weird๐Ÿ˜†...Huggie shuggie *Sophie whistles* Oiii Hoiii... main marjawaaaaaaaan..!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ She asked him??? About the pic??? Hailaaaa๐Ÿ˜ฒ Awww he confessed.. he still loves her.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ < Khushi ki aansoo๐Ÿ˜ญ.. Haww... humein tumse pyar kitna.. yeh hum nahin jaante.. magar jee nahin sakte.. tumhare binaaaa๐Ÿ˜†..lol.. excuse my bad singing..๐Ÿ˜†.. She hugged him when he said it?๐Ÿ˜ณ Hailaaaaaaaaaa๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. Yahh she has a point.. but he was stupid back then.. he didnt have a brain.. oops he still doesnt have one but still.. jaane do na yaar.. pyar karta hai tumse๐Ÿ˜›.. Well she cant say she loves Aa..watever his name is .. cause her heart beats for DSP! ๐Ÿ˜‰.. Aww Neha.. bby .. sweetheart.. you go console whats his name.. because he will need someone soon๐Ÿ˜ณ..  Neha is nice.. i like her๐Ÿ˜› very sweet girl.. yes .. Dutta loves Nakku.. she got the message.. Wohoo *Sophie opens champaigne*๐Ÿ˜†... Hailaa๐Ÿ˜ฒ Whats his name is back? Already? I thought he was going for some days..weeks..months and will have an accident?๐Ÿ˜† Sorry... ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. Aww Nakku said Dutta when that guy hugged her๐Ÿ˜ฒ.. Zor ka jhatka hai zoro se laga haan laga ๐Ÿ˜† bechara Nakku ka x-fiance lol๐Ÿ˜† Well.. Yes he is ryt as well.. she still loves Dutta.. she sud go get him๐Ÿ˜ณ.. GO GRAB HIM!!!!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†..  What the hell is Dutta doing on a bridge?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Suicide????? Hailaaaaaa๐Ÿ˜†... But Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the ending was the besttttt!!!!! *jumps with excitement* Omgg.. She told him she told him .. she loves him.. wooo.. They finally got each otherrrr.. *drinks champaigne*๐Ÿ˜† I opened my champaigne earlier but was waiting for the end to drink it๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..

One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
Woooooow .. That is one beautiful quote!! So trueeee.. Goes very well with this FF!.. Ohhh and at the end she met him on the road๐Ÿ˜† LOL.. ok i sud shut up๐Ÿ˜†
See see see.. I wrote some loooong comment... Phew..!! I'm so tired now!! *Vents self* .. Now u hop into my Ehsaas thread... Edit ur reserved spot and write a long comment to make me happy๐Ÿ˜†..
Okk.. Bye bye.. Ohh before i go... How bout you write an epilogue for this? Like 5 years later? ๐Ÿ˜› LOL.. Ok im giving u more work to do lol.. just edit ur spot first ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
Ohh before i forget.. This short FF was... Beautifully written.. with a great story and I loved it!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ... Ok bye bye again๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
U guys better edit ur comments soon as i dont like seeing those reserved spots....๐Ÿ˜†
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yay Happy endings๐Ÿ˜
aww how sweet of Neha and Abhay ...and soo smart to realize reality soo quickly ๐Ÿ˜†
and loved the pic in wallet and the lift scene ...it was all soo cute ...
I loved how it ended too...the bridge ๐Ÿ˜ณ such a simple beautiful  love story ...
well written...kinda sad it was short thou ... but short and sweet right ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Great FF :-)
--khushi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

U guys better edit ur comments soon as i dont like seeing those reserved spots....๐Ÿ˜†

I edited mine ........................
see i only reserve when i knw m gonna be the first one ๐Ÿ˜†
coz u guys hardly give me the chance to be first , specially U, Sophie and Naina ๐Ÿ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice story... i suppose cos it was short, u showed both neha n abhay letting go of their respective lovers so easily... altho i wud hav expected abhay 2 b a lil upset... bt wt i liked was hw he end up sayin nakusha n nt naku jus like dutta did...

i liked the end phrase..."one meets his destiny often in the road he takes 2 avoid it..." so tru...

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH Bushy !
ITs such a beautiful Love story !
Definitely they were each other destiny !
Its beautoful how they both have effect on each other !
Love that Neha and Abhay let go of them !
cuz if they wont they know non of can live happily !

very sweet FF !
its gives a big lesson thing thrice before letting ur loved ones go !
Congo bushy u have just done with ur short FF !
btw kab aye ge dosray FF ki bare :P
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: --khushi--

I edited mine ........................
see i only reserve when i knw m gonna be the first one ๐Ÿ˜†
coz u guys hardly give me the chance to be first , specially U, Sophie and Naina ๐Ÿ˜†

meri acchi bacchi....๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†..u got a chance here na...so better leave the first place for me in sophie's FF's...they r only mine.........๐Ÿ˜†..kidding.....๐Ÿ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

nice story... i suppose cos it was short, u showed both neha n abhay letting go of their respective lovers so easily... altho i wud hav expected abhay 2 b a lil upset... bt wt i liked was hw he end up sayin nakusha n nt naku jus like dutta did...

i liked the end phrase..."one meets his destiny often in the road he takes 2 avoid it..." so tru...

Ya Yuvi....i just let it go off easily....i didn't had any intention of stretching it coz if i stretch it then i may spoil it....so i left it this way....
BOLD: i wrote that coz D was upset when he heard some1 else call her Nakku apart from him...so i made  abhay call her nakusha...๐Ÿ˜ณ...
Red: thanx..and it suits my FF so well na? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
--khushi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

meri acchi bacchi....๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†..u got a chance here na...so better leave the first place for me in sophie's FF's...they r only mine.........๐Ÿ˜†..kidding.....๐Ÿ˜†

yeah i knw  u & naina mandraofy everytime in Sophie's FF..................
So that  nobody else can get the chance ๐Ÿ˜†.....................

--khushi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

@BOLD :- ya Yuvi,  I loved this phrase tooo........................ 
I dunno is it true or not , But i really wish that in my lyf it would be.....................