Star Plus-Happy Holi -Rahul & Geet

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
GALLERY CHAAND CHHUPA BADAL MEIN Happy Holi
SHOWING 6 OF 11 IMAGES

Siddharth Shukla aka Rahul of Luv U Zindagi
I used to celebrate Holi very flamboyantly earlier, when I was younger and in my teens. Now, it is mostly a rain dance without colour. My best Holi was in school. Those days we would wait for Holi! I would get up happily, early morning and go to play with my friends at 8:00 am, only to return at 4. We would play nonstop! Most people love the Holi song- "Rang Barse". It is the most clich favourite Holi song but I also like "Do Me A Favour". This year, I have made no plans. I am impulsive, so I'll go with the flow. Maybe a friend's party or just at home.

In this photo: Siddharth Shukla aka Rahul of Luv U Zindagi
SHOWING 8 OF 11 IMAGES

Pavitra Punia aka Geet Rahul of Luv U Zindagi
I normally celebrate Holi with my family but we don't make use of colours except for shagun. Using colours is not safe as it contains chemicals that harm your skin and hair. We celebrate by feasting on good food. Every Holi spent with my family is memorable. However this year, I may be shooting so I will celebrate with the team of Love U Zindagi. My all time favourite Holi song is "Rang Barse".

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k.shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thannkzzz but whatzz da point of soo many articlez ..no Rahul in epizodez..fed up watchin
--HiNa-- thumbnail
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
n.chopra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very nice thanks.love rahul very much