STAR1's Holi spll(ShaNak)-What is your Holi Story?

Posted: 13 years ago

This weekend, the entire nation would be seeped in colour, celebrating the festival of Holi with enthusiasm and vigour. We spoke to the STAR One actors about Holi, their plans this Holi, and their favourite Holi song. Here's wishing every fan of STAR One a happy and safe Holi!

Read on' 

Yashashri Masurkar aka Khanak of Rang Badalti Odhani
I don't like to play with artificial colors, as they are very strong and harmful. My best Holi ever was during my childhood days, when I used to play with my friends. We used to make water balloons and throw it from our building terrace. I have no idea what I would be doing this Holi, because we might be shooting. Daily shows require daily shooting.

Originally posted by gaurav_fan

Karan Tacker aka Shantanu of Rang Badalti Odhani
Since the last two years, I stopped playing Holi because of bad colours in the market, though there is a Holi celebration in my complex every year. I remember my dad used to be very enthusiastic about playing Holi with us. He used to buy balloons and fill them with different colours, and then, we used to throw them on people. A Holi song means Rang Barse. I am not celebrating Holi this year, but I might go for a Holi party, or there might be a Holi celebration on the sets.

----What is your Holi Story???
Now that we know what Karan's and Yashashri's is.. comeon and share yours...

PS: I am making this thread interactive.. comeone everyone share your stories.. funny or your family ritual for Holi or anything related to Holi..

----------

Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
Thank u so so so so much for sharing... :D
cuteeee... thaanks for the article🤗
Karan Tacker aka Shantanu of Rang Badalti Odhani
Since the last two years, I stopped playing Holi because of bad colours in the market, though there is a Holi celebration in my complex every year. I remember my dad used to be very enthusiastic about playing Holi with us. He used to buy balloons and fill them with different colours, and then, we used to throw them on people. A Holi song means Rang Barse. I am not celebrating Holi this year, but I might go for a Holi party, or there might be a Holi celebration on the sets.
Thanks for the articles Tanya😃.....

Wow YashAran and ShaNak don't like in playing with artificial colours....Water fights are the best!😊.....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
thanks for the article dear we will c them play this time with colors i am dam excited
same same answers
 decide karke aate hai kya🤣
 but seriously water balloon fights r super fun
 happy holi my cute shanak
karish u dont know kya they give almost same answers every time be it any interview 😉
Thank you 🤗

Happy Holi to them as well :)
thanx for sharing...so naughty of throwing watr ballooons frm terrace...hahahha :P even i did dat once nd it hit a man's head...lolzz xD xD