Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Star Plus-Happy Holi --Gopi & Rashi

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
GALLERY CHAAND CHHUPA BADAL MEIN Happy Holi
SHOWING 2 OF 11 IMAGES

Jia aka Gopi of Saath Nibhana Saathiya
I love Holi and celebrate it with my gang of friends and family. We play all day and we never feel like ending the fun and going home. I have never missed even one Holi celebration in my life. I love colours a lot. My best Holi was two years ago, when I went to three places in one day. First, I celebrated Holi in Thane at a friend's place, then at Mulund and our last stop was at a party in Bandra. We went to these three places, played nonstop and the next day, I slept for 12 hours straight. I was so tired, but it was tonnes fun. I like the Akshay, Priyanka song from Waqt- "Do Me A Favour, Let's Play Holi". This year too, I am all set to play Holi! I can't wait.

In this photo: Jia aka Gopi of Saath Nibhana Saathiya
SHOWING 9 OF 11 IMAGES

Rucha Harbans aka Rashi of Saath Nibhana Saathiya
Since childhood, I have been celebrating Holi with my parents. It was only in the 7th or 8th standard that I started celebrating with friends. My most memorable Holi was last year, at a friend's farmhouse where we had a DJ and great food. This year too, I plan to celebrate with friends, although we have not yet decided the place. My favourite Holi song is "Rang Barse".

In this photo: Rucha Harbans aka Rashi of Saath Nibhana Saathiya
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for sharing with us, what the two leads feel about this holi festival.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing  - but what about the guys , they have nothing to say about Holi

-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tnks for the article...
emelia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article. yes where are the guys? don't they play Holi? should have written about them too!!
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing....