~Its my fault~ AR Mini FF => IMP- pg 16 - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Goshh !! all brotherzzz r soo damn irritating, nahi? Mine izz d same!!!
Bak to d part....dun wry.....it wazz pretty gud :))
Cont soon....
omg...it was sooo sad...is it possible to not to show Rishika dead..please.... like u can say the miracle happend cuz it's really sad to even think about the baby being dead.......n AR r gonna suffer alot...plzzzz plzzzzi f u cud possible do smthg abt it... and then u can show how AR r over over protective of her... i know i'm kinda interupting the story... i love ur story but the lil baby being dead...like i can't imagine n it hurts alot...;(
but really nice fb of a happy family...:)
add me to ur PM list...n cont soon...:)
Originally posted by charmingkiller

aww so sad
hey plz do pm me too

sure will...😊
Originally posted by Crazyy_Fan

Goshh !! all brotherzzz r soo damn irritating, nahi? Mine izz d same!!!
Bak to d part....dun wry.....it wazz pretty gud :))
Cont soon....

How true!!!!! He's my cousin and whenever he comes to my house, its like a disaster!I just hope he doesn't repeat it again for the next part!πŸ€”
thnx...glad u liked it!πŸ˜ƒ
i'll cont asap..

Originally posted by cutiepreet

omg...it was sooo sad...is it possible to not to show Rishika dead..please.... like u can say the miracle happend cuz it's really sad to even think about the baby being dead.......n AR r gonna suffer alot...plzzzz plzzzzi f u cud possible do smthg abt it... and then u can show how AR r over over protective of her... i know i'm kinda interupting the story... i love ur story but the lil baby being dead...like i can't imagine n it hurts alot...;(
but really nice fb of a happy family...:)
add me to ur PM list...n cont soon...:)

Yo sweetheart...chill !πŸ˜ƒ It's just a work of fiction.I can understand how u feeling....but u don't have to take it so seriously.See, it'll become melodramatic if suddenly some miracle happens at this point of the story..and i'm putting in all my efforts to make the ff seem realistic..and according to me, Death is a reality of life.

Thnx for putting forward your views....i'm really glad about it!πŸ˜ƒ

i'll cont asap...

the part was so sad
i did bring tears to my eyes
hope riddihma dont hurt herself
cont soon
thanks for pm hun

Originally posted by Azmii

the part was so sad
i did bring tears to my eyes
hope riddihma dont hurt herself
cont soon
thanks for pm hun

hmmm..kind of sad...

i'll cont asap!πŸ˜ƒ

HEYYYYYYYY TINA.........
iam sorry but iam too exited becoz i find one more FF to read on AR..u guys realy deseve standing ovation for taking soo much effort n writng these..becoz it is very helpful to AR fans who desperately want to see dem.. v r just missng them like hell...i soo wish they come back n create the magic again..😭😭😭..
u r amazing in ur own style sweety..SIMPLE YET MINDBLOWING not to forget very ADDICTIVE..keep the good work sweetheart..πŸ‘πŸ‘
n yaar plzzzzzzz nanhi si jaan ko mat maro its realy very sad u kw i almost cried when i was readng the last part😭😭
i hope AR gets enough strength to handle d situation..though it is very difficult for the parents to see their child dyng in front of their eyes n they cant do anythng..
plzz cont soon and me to ur PM list..
love
sunaina 
Edited by shiv-sunaina - 13 years ago
amazing concept
it was sad..i hope ridhima will b fine
continue soon n plz add me to ur pm list

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shiv-sunaina

HEYYYYYYYY TINA.........
iam sorry but iam too exited becoz i find one more FF to read on AR..u guys realy deseve standing ovation for taking soo much effort n writng these..becoz it is very helpful to AR fans who desperately want to see dem.. v r just missng them like hell...i soo wish they come back n create the magic again..😭😭😭..
u r amazing in ur own style sweety..SIMPLE YET MINDBLOWING not to forget very ADDICTIVE..keep the good work sweetheart..πŸ‘πŸ‘
n yaar plzzzzzzz nanhi si jaan ko mat maro its realy very sad u kw i almost cried when i was readng the last part😭😭
i hope AR gets enough strength to handle d situation..though it is very difficult for the parents to see their child dyng in front of their eyes n they cant do anythng..
plzz cont soon and me to ur PM list..
love
sunaina 

Hiii sunaina.....😊

i'm glad u like my ff dear..but its just Nothing compared to the other awesum fanfics.
Even I'm missing DMG a lot....😭

My eyes had become moist too while imagining and typing the last part..but at the end of the day - it's just a story.
Thank u soooooo much for the comment yaar....seriously..its very sweet of u!πŸ˜ƒ
i'll cont asap...