Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Poll:I watch Geet with a feeling that it is now?

Posted: 13 years ago
Do reply friends,we need more replies to send the details to Mr Neeraj Sachdev,creative Director of Geet

Only one option is allowed,dont write more than one,think of the closest reason for you to watch and follow the series and what is your current feeling behind watching Geet.

You may have more than one reason,but understand,here we are trying to find out the main reason and that has to be one reason,do your bit by giving one reply and one reason.

I watch Geet with a feeling?

1) I am addicted to it.

2) I have no other better option and I wud stop watching it the,day a better show airs at 9.30 pm.

3) I feel its a once in a life time oppurtunity to watch Drashmeet in such a good plot and characterisation

4) I watch it,but I am not enjoying it becasue of Arjun and Annie track since it gets too much time.

5) I feel the series is no more interesting but I watch it becoz I hope the series will revive some day becoz Drashti and Gurmeet are too good to ignore.

You can atleast share your views regarding why you watch Geet.
Edited by GVVN - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

My reason:

3) I feel its a once in a life time oppurtunity to watch Drashmeet in such a good plot and characterisation

sree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am watching it because I have fallen into the habit.  today for the first time after 10 months I missed an episode and let my son watch Prince of Persia.  I saw the episode on the net.

My reasons are Maan and the hope that the serial will again reach the heights during the office episodes.  There each movement, each nuance of the lead characters spoke volumes.  those were the episodes! Even the Hoshiarpur portions were also good.

I would hate it if they brought new characters into the present scenario.  I would request the CVs to take geet and maan towards an SR, further happiness and end the serial.  Then they can think of a second season with new story and same Geet and Maan.

Mg777 thumbnail
The only reason I watch GHSP is because I can't ignore MAAN and GC.
they have become my daily-routine now....
I just can't bear a day without looking at him...
Taht's all...

I dun care regarding anything else..

@TM I am sorry but in your options, I couldn't agree with anyone.😃
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I watch GHSP because of Maan and Gurmeet....if they ever change his character,  I would probably not watch the show....but I also have to agree with:

ritikawalia thumbnail
I Still watch geet regularly coz

I feel the series is no more interesting 🥱 but I watch it becoz I hope the series will revive some day becoz Drashti😃 and Gurmeet 😳 are too good to ignore. 😊 😳⭐️

Keep it up friends,great replies
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i watch coz mannet
becoz they r really owsem and
a aprt of over life
we love Guti and Mannet
or jub in ko na dakho ko aisa lagta hai k hum se kch bht imprtent reh gaya hai
kuch kho gaya
is waja se hum geet dakhte hain kue k ye hamari zindagi ka hissa hai
or hum mannet ko bht pyar krte hain
roshni55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I watch it just because of GC and MAAN. i like GC and love MAAN.
I started proper watching after the  entry of MSK before i watched randomly.
I idealized  MSK.
but alaaaaas cv,s forgetting everything and using complete potential to making geet a boring, stupid and illogical show.
now  my sister and friends left the GHSP  but i m compelled to watch just b/c of MSK. I pray GOD plz  bestowed  me life partner like MSK, i will adore him and will not behave like geet.

blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

option # 3

because i love maan and geet 

i love to watch them together forever