Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

SanoCG#8 -|C| Maan & Geet|145|Closed (Page 82)

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

made 2 on geet..

 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJayMagadhSundarimushiroxxBeautifulDream.Jayeeta_06shininggal2008jesss.madhoshiyaan.-Seri-ZumSrK.asmaanixxSunshine GirlHeavenlyBliss.

madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Joined: 19 November 2009
Posts: 16523

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

SMASHINGGGG MG sggs..

loved the 2nd one the most..
 
Keep it up Sano!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanober.

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Joined: 03 November 2008
Posts: 8313

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Sanojiiiiiii... you siggified babies Shocked Like, who else would think of doing that? Genius idea yaar, and they are shhhhhoooooooooooooooooo chweeeeeeeet HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart What's not to love about babies! And you chose the CUTEST pics, esp the one with the towel on his head... awwwww Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I'm totally confused whether I should use or would people think I'm trying to give some news which I'm not anywhere near ready for LOL j/k.. but seriously awesome idea, super creative... and the new Maaneet sig rocks as well!!! That coloring (or lack thereof lol) is so perfect for the pics, very deep and gorgeous Day Dreaming And... anddd... finally edited my spot on... 63? 64? I don't remember LOL But take your time on it, and prepare for the biggest surprise, you'll never guess what I requested but hint hint - I think you'll enjoy it Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanober.

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Joined: 30 June 2005
Posts: 3392

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Requests have turned out great especially Durgavani's Akki Kat one, that one is simply out of this world. Keep up the good work.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanober.

BeautifulDream. IF-Rockerz

Joined: 05 August 2010
Posts: 8113

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanober.

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --blossom--

wonderful siggies:)
 
 
Thank You so much Big smile
 
Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

SMASHINGGGG MG sggs..

loved the 2nd one the most..
 
Keep it up Sano!Big smile
 
 
Thanks Durgavni Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZumSrK.

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Sanojiiiiiii... you siggified babies Shocked Like, who else would think of doing that? Genius idea yaar, and they are shhhhhoooooooooooooooooo chweeeeeeeet HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart What's not to love about babies! And you chose the CUTEST pics, esp the one with the towel on his head... awwwww Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I'm totally confused whether I should use or would people think I'm trying to give some news which I'm not anywhere near ready for LOL j/k.. but seriously awesome idea, super creative... and the new Maaneet sig rocks as well!!! That coloring (or lack thereof lol) is so perfect for the pics, very deep and gorgeous Day Dreaming And... anddd... finally edited my spot on... 63? 64? I don't remember LOL But take your time on it, and prepare for the biggest surprise, you'll never guess what I requested but hint hint - I think you'll enjoy it Wink
 
Thank you so much LolaShocked OMG!! is that so? Do really people think like that, than they surely gonna think I'm going to give good news out ; for one which needs to get married first ROFL My sis suggested me to work on babies ROFL Which siggies u talking abt? I don't remember ShockedROFL
sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajolj

Requests have turned out great especially Durgavani's Akki Kat one, that one is simply out of this world. Keep up the good work.
 
Thanks so much Embarrassed
 
Originally posted by -Sameena-

i like the new style ;)
both siggs are beautifullll <3
 
mujhe Rahul-Muskaan stuffs chahiye Stern Smile ROFL
 
 
Woh toh banadongi.. pics dede ShockedROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
gk designs - [Banners, Tags + Requests: 149] - open.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: gk_09   Replies: 1148   Views: 101200

gk_09 1148 101200 29 November 2013 at 9:33am by gk_09
-ud- {TVD freebies & PSDs : Page 106}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106

Author: untamedvampire   Replies: 841   Views: 79877

untamedvampire 841 79877 16 July 2012 at 1:27pm by -Aliya-
|-Rishx' Eutopia # 1-|C| Ksg pg 146

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -Seri-   Replies: 1175   Views: 53976

-Seri- 1175 53976 12 June 2011 at 10:18am by -Seri-
.:Ravjot'sGallery:.[Rati/teddy/req...p144][o]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: rainydays.   Replies: 1168   Views: 76758

rainydays. 1168 76758 09 May 2011 at 6:00pm by vardah23
Suhana Safar #5 | Closed | INDIA 23!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: SuhanaSafar   Replies: 175   Views: 16971

SuhanaSafar 175 16971 02 April 2011 at 8:20pm by Salz.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index