Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

SanoCG#8 -|C| Maan & Geet|145|Closed (Page 30)

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

@ Di - Include one more thing den-Piya ki choice nahin badal ti aur apno ne mamle mein toh aur bhi nahin badal ti..& abt going gayeb from IF woh what happen di.. D past one yr had been really hectic.. That too just being @ homeROFLAfter 12th boards..I got my result (Say yeppieeROFL..I got A+ & Ranked 3th in my college) den i was studying 4uni admission & im telling u that was maha boaring ;S so my yr went on studying & giving xam on various city's uniu.. & just 1/2 month back i got my result & admission in my fav uni.. & now those fellows r behind my life asking for various documents( 1 baar mein toh kaam inse hota hi nahin)& im busy wid dem & classes stuff :) So whatever lil time i get,it goes behond making vms & watching some stuff here n der..Forum pe jaana aur discuss karna its not possible @ all..accha hai ek taraf se as i dont get attracted by stupid stuff or fights..but d bad thing is i dont get to interat much wid u ppl :(

Chalo mere ram kahani samapth huye *claps*
 
Tauba, itna kuch hogaya aur khabar hi nahi mujhe,.LOLLOLLOL so first of al congratulations, meri treat toh nikalo apni jeb se?LOLLOLLOL and YEs, love story sunao koi shuru hui ya nahiBlushingLOL Ram kahani good hai.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piya2025.

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 29367

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
@ Di- See Durga-I dont know her though,she too loved mine..Dancing
& OMG ! Ram kahani se fursaat mille toh prem kahani shuru karu naROFLNo.. lol nothing like dat,U know im very Friendship kinda person (What i think) aur mujhe mere shanti bhi payari haiROFLBUt yeah im in loveDay DreamingDont worry agli baar shop open karo 'll req s'thing on my long last forever loveROFL

Treat toh apko deni chahiye.. acccha ek kaam karo..app paise toh main treat karidke lati hi..:DROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanober.

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

@ Di- See Durga-I dont know her though,she too loved mine..Dancing
& OMG ! Ram kahani se fursaat mille toh prem kahani shuru karu naROFLNo.. lol nothing like dat,U know im very Friendship kinda person (What i think) aur mujhe mere shanti bhi payari haiROFLBUt yeah im in loveDay DreamingDont worry agli baar shop open karo 'll req s'thing on my long last forever loveROFL

Treat toh apko deni chahiye.. acccha ek kaam karo..app paise toh main treat karidke lati hi..:DROFL
 
OHOHOH.. friendship person, badi aayi hai ROFL W*H! Why should i give you treat? and bhukad, paise se treat deni chahiye, akhir you got such good marks.. chal de treat..hmph.. and kaun durga :S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piya2025.

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 29367

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLMujhe nahin pata kaun hai Durgha..See last Pg  last comment.. i guess her ID is Durga s'thing,i didnt even read properly adat se majburROFL

& Hainn! Kya matlab..im very much a f'ship person.. Boys think im spacial though but usse kya hota hai..Keep d attention but wont give attention aise hi to anyvody..I understand everyone d way dey r but if any day i find s'one who understand me d actual way im..Chalo i never knowROFL

Ookk.. Toh iska matlab paise bhi mere janne wale hai..chalo eat this
http://photos2.fotosearch.com/bthumb/FDC/FDC004/942022.jpghttp://photos2.fotosearch.com/bthumb/CSP/CSP385/k3852104.jpg
  • sanober. IF-Achieverz
    sanober.
    sanober.

    Joined: 10 April 2005
    Posts: 129002

    Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by piya2025

    ROFLROFLROFLMujhe nahin pata kaun hai Durgha..See last Pg  last comment.. i guess her ID is Durga s'thing,i didnt even read properly adat se majburROFL

    & Hainn! Kya matlab..im very much a f'ship person.. Boys think im spacial though but usse kya hota hai..Keep d attention but wont give attention aise hi to anyvody..I understand everyone d way dey r but if any day i find s'one who understand me d actual way im..Chalo i never knowROFL

    Ookk.. Toh iska matlab paise bhi mere janne wale hai..chalo eat this
    http://photos2.fotosearch.com/bthumb/FDC/FDC004/942022.jpghttp://photos2.fotosearch.com/bthumb/CSP/CSP385/k3852104.jpg
  • Oye hoye, Boy giving attention kya baat hai ji?? kisne dedi, and speciall hmmmm.. ahem ahemROFL and thanks it looks lovely but i want to eat in real....... owaaaan owaaan.. behna nahi derahi real cake..ROFL

    The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

    piya2025.

    sanober. IF-Achieverz
    sanober.
    sanober.

    Joined: 10 April 2005
    Posts: 129002

    Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

    Sanooo.. fabbbb wrk on the reqs..

    loved the last2 esp..
    Keep rockinggg..Big smileBig smile
    Thanks So much Durgavni :D
    piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
    piya2025.
    piya2025.

    Joined: 12 May 2008
    Posts: 29367

    Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
    See God..Maine itni assani se google karke yea mangwaya & she's still torturing meOuchROFL

    Real mein khana hai toh come Bangladesh..We'll have fun..:D & 'll make u eat real Ince-creame-choco n everything else u want..

    @ dat attention thing..Woh toh mujhe hamesha hi milti haiBlushingWhen i was in 10th..uske farewell party mein toh ek bande ne face to face bol diya.. & i was like..accha..ok..thanku & started laughing.ROFL& Im happy to keep dem safely widout leting dem know dat im aware abt itROFL

    The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

    sanober.

    sanober. IF-Achieverz
    sanober.
    sanober.

    Joined: 10 April 2005
    Posts: 129002

    Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by piya2025

    See God..Maine itni assani se google karke yea mangwaya & she's still torturing meOuchROFL

    Real mein khana hai toh come Bangladesh..We'll have fun..:D & 'll make u eat real Ince-creame-choco n everything else u want..

    @ dat attention thing..Woh toh mujhe hamesha hi milti haiBlushingWhen i was in 10th..uske farewell party mein toh ek bande ne face to face bol diya.. & i was like..accha..ok..thanku & started laughing.ROFL& Im happy to keep dem safely widout leting dem know dat im aware abt itROFL
     
    Dekha.. badi behan hone ka faida? khoob ragdoROFL
     
    oho ji oho.., DEMAND.. acha stop spamming on my gallery hmphShocked

    The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

    piya2025.

    Go to top

    Related Topics

      Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
    gk designs - [Banners, Tags + Requests: 149] - open.

    2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

    Author: gk_09   Replies: 1148   Views: 101862

    gk_09 1148 101862 29 November 2013 at 9:33am by gk_09
    -ud- {TVD freebies & PSDs : Page 106}

    2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106

    Author: untamedvampire   Replies: 841   Views: 80192

    untamedvampire 841 80192 16 July 2012 at 1:27pm by -Aliya-
    |-Rishx' Eutopia # 1-|C| Ksg pg 146

    2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

    Author: -Seri-   Replies: 1175   Views: 54214

    -Seri- 1175 54214 12 June 2011 at 10:18am by -Seri-
    .:Ravjot'sGallery:.[Rati/teddy/req...p144][o]

    2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

    Author: rainydays.   Replies: 1168   Views: 77264

    rainydays. 1168 77264 09 May 2011 at 6:00pm by vardah23
    Suhana Safar #5 | Closed | INDIA 23!

    2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

    Author: SuhanaSafar   Replies: 175   Views: 17021

    SuhanaSafar 175 17021 02 April 2011 at 8:20pm by Salz.

    Forum Quick Jump

    Forum Category / Channels
    Forums

    Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

    Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

    Popular Channels :
    Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

    Quick Links :
    Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index