SanoCG#8 -|C| Maan & Geet|145|Closed - Page 85

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Farzana-

OMG this is BEAUUUUTIFUL!

I LOVE IT. Such a gorgeous scene this was 😳

Gorgeous stuff Sano :)

Thanks a bunch Dear πŸ˜ƒ
kab update..πŸ€”..? ..mujhe toh pata nahin chala!..😳..🀣..its a sweet and nice update!! all the siggies are amazing..and main jhoot nahin bol rahi hoon!! 😳..🀣..i know your dimakh is telling you that i am lying but i am not!! ....i know you so well..😎..🀣..keep it up sweets..proud of you..muaah..<3..

Love you lots,
Neha..
😳
Originally posted by --Divzfan--

kab update..πŸ€”..? ..mujhe toh pata nahin chala!..😳..🀣..its a sweet and nice update!! all the siggies are amazing..and main jhoot nahin bol rahi hoon!! 😳..🀣..i know your dimakh is telling you that i am lying but i am not!! ....i know you so well..😎..🀣..keep it up sweets..proud of you..muaah..<3..

Love you lots,
Neha..

tu mera dil rakhne k liye kuch bhi bolti hai i know ROFL
Originally posted by Sano88

😳

tu mera dil rakhne k liye kuch bhi bolti hai i know 🀣

dekha you and your dimakh!! 🀣..sochna bandh kar!! 🀣..mujhe update bohut pasand hai!! and its genuinely true! ⭐️
 πŸ€£..
mujhe pata hai tumhara,, tum dil hi nahi todti..iskliye u liked it hmph🀣 thanka a bunch..
cute stuff sano <3

love the tia and ranveer sigs the best!

keep up the awsome work

Pavi
Oh Sano, this is one rocking update!!! The SaJan sigs all look gorgeous....i think colouring on 1st one is the best, it really sets the sig off perfectly. Adored the TiaRa sigs - loved the style of them so much. Pls make more. 😳
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Oh Sano, this is one rocking update!!! The SaJan sigs all look gorgeous....i think colouring on 1st one is the best, it really sets the sig off perfectly. Adored the TiaRa sigs - loved the style of them so much. Pls make more. 😳

Thank You so much😳
amazing work sano...
d sigs are just too gud..i mean d colouring d text,everything is just perfect...
aww...missing sajan loadsss
 n ofcourse love ur work!!!
OMG the SaJan ones cme out soo beautiful πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ