SanoCG#8 -|C| Maan & Geet|145|Closed - Page 72

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by lola610

Saaaaanoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 😲😲😲😲😲
My request is soooooooo.... enchanting 😍
😍😍😍😍 I could literally ooh and aaah at it all day, it is like the sweetest sig ever β€οΈ The way you arranged the pics is so perfect, and the text going all swirly and awesome... like how did you do that?!! And you even added extra text, which is a telltale sign that you enjoyed doing this one and knew just what to do with it πŸ˜† Now if I'm ever confused what to request from you when you're open, I know just what to do πŸ˜‰ Thank you thank you thank you sooooooooooo much yaara, I will really cherish this one and am soooo happy it's mine... loves πŸ€—
Rest of the update is fab too, esp love the Maaneet one from the new track...perfect lyrics you chose! And the style of the TVD one just adds to the magic of that dance scene, love it
😍 Can't wait to request from you again yaar, you just get more amazing with every single update!
omg thats the most sweetest and cutest comment I've evr got.. Thanks alotttttttttt.. you made my night as I'm going to sleep in sometimeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† glad u've liked it. I really don't know how i made that swirled text πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ glad it turned out good..😳😳 and thank you so much again for the awesomelicious &yummilicious comments lola.. muaaaaaaaaaah πŸ€—
I love your updates, especially that Teri Ore one

I like your bigger sizes too....the small boxes were a little too small before, but your creations were still greatπŸ˜›
Originally posted by koolchick

I love your updates, especially that Teri Ore one

I like your bigger sizes too....the small boxes were a little too small before, but your creations were still greatπŸ˜›

Thank You so much dear. πŸ˜ƒ comments are always appreciated..πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Rocking update Saniiii and requests turned out be gorgeous too 😍
I guess, I am so used to your shop that I started coming here even when you don't pm me 🀣🀣🀣🀣

But glad that I stopped by to see gorgeous creation πŸ˜‰

Keep up the great work queen of sig makerπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£

☺️..terrific update jaani..all these amazing siggies on these cute couples are making me shy specially the Ian-Nina one..😳..lovely colouring!..simply gorgeous..😍..keep it up sweetheart..do update soon..muaah..<3..

Love you lots,
Neha..
Okkies..I love this one..

Make a sig na using these pics (D big once)lol..i'd love to save..
& apart from this 1 I loved Zarra's & Ian Nina one..Nice style..

& Yeppiie ! Cant wait 4navya stuff..:D

BTW Do make some Anant/Shaheer sigs (alone too)🀣
kash and tvd stuff is awesome! :D
Love how the request and freebies have turned out. Really like the Teri Ore one, i love that style.