Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

SMASHINGGGG MG sggs..

loved the 2nd one the most..

Keep it up Sano!😃
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sanojiiiiiii... you siggified babies 😲 Like, who else would think of doing that? Genius idea yaar, and they are shhhhhoooooooooooooooooo chweeeeeeeet ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ What's not to love about babies! And you chose the CUTEST pics, esp the one with the towel on his head... awwwww 😍😍😍😍😍 I'm totally confused whether I should use or would people think I'm trying to give some news which I'm not anywhere near ready for 😆 j/k.. but seriously awesome idea, super creative... and the new Maaneet sig rocks as well!!! That coloring (or lack thereof lol) is so perfect for the pics, very deep and gorgeous 😍 And... anddd... finally edited my spot on... 63? 64? I don't remember 😆 But take your time on it, and prepare for the biggest surprise, you'll never guess what I requested but hint hint - I think you'll enjoy it 😉
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Requests have turned out great especially Durgavani's Akki Kat one, that one is simply out of this world. Keep up the good work.
i like the new style ;)
both siggs are beautifullll <3

mujhe Rahul-Muskaan stuffs chahiye 😳 🤣
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --blossom--

wonderful siggies:)

Thank You so much 😃

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

SMASHINGGGG MG sggs..

loved the 2nd one the most..

Keep it up Sano!😃

Thanks Durgavni 😃
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

Sanojiiiiiii... you siggified babies 😲 Like, who else would think of doing that? Genius idea yaar, and they are shhhhhoooooooooooooooooo chweeeeeeeet ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ What's not to love about babies! And you chose the CUTEST pics, esp the one with the towel on his head... awwwww 😍😍😍😍😍 I'm totally confused whether I should use or would people think I'm trying to give some news which I'm not anywhere near ready for 😆 j/k.. but seriously awesome idea, super creative... and the new Maaneet sig rocks as well!!! That coloring (or lack thereof lol) is so perfect for the pics, very deep and gorgeous 😍 And... anddd... finally edited my spot on... 63? 64? I don't remember 😆 But take your time on it, and prepare for the biggest surprise, you'll never guess what I requested but hint hint - I think you'll enjoy it 😉

Thank you so much LolaShocked OMG!! is that so? Do really people think like that, than they surely gonna think I'm going to give good news out ; for one which needs to get married first 🤣 My sis suggested me to work on babies 🤣 Which siggies u talking abt? I don't remember Shocked🤣
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajolj

Requests have turned out great especially Durgavani's Akki Kat one, that one is simply out of this world. Keep up the good work.

Thanks so much 😳

Originally posted by: -Sameena-

i like the new style ;)

both siggs are beautifullll <3

mujhe Rahul-Muskaan stuffs chahiye 😳 🤣

Woh toh banadongi.. pics dede 😲ROFL
mere paas pics nahin hai.. sachi 😔 🤣
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sameena-