Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This update was outstanding.

I loved the filmy iconic touch to the bodyguard avatars. However the texturing on the signature was amazing, I loved the manner you contrast it against that brighter yellow in the middle of the image and those flecks of vivid pink just bring the whole together wonderfully well.

I loved how in the second one you use many colours but cover them all in one tone so it doesn't seem jumbled or haphazard but beautifully collaged.  The layout itself is worth mentioning for its cleverness. I especially loved the use of the fence and the field in the background giving the whole signature a wholesome ambiance.  Finely done.

My favourite though was that final bodyguard one.  The use of green against that dimmed black and white is stunning.  Then you blur that image on the right, slightly out of focus making the whole very dynamic but also contrasting against that beautiful still image of Kareena.  Just beautiful.

I have seen many signatures on that Anushka picture and this is my favourite. I loved your texturing and use of pink to fade everything else into the background against that which you keep relatively untouched, her face, thereby focusing our sight there.  Skillfully done.

An excellent update. I really liked it. With much love, Sabah
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
really amazing update yaar
loved the PC sig that one was the highlight for me and all the other sigs and icons are amazing
Edited by mjht_one - 12 years ago
theaneesha1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: supreet..

awesome update...
bodyguard's siggies r so beautiful.. especially tht teri meri... its gorgeous...
lovely icons
love them

Aww thnkx supreet i am glad u lived them😃

Originally posted by: -Harshu-

First time in ur gall :)

thnk soo much for coming 🤗

OOOMMGG ur creations r FAB !!!!!!!!! ya they r okayish hehe
BG icons r amazing !!! Love the style & colouring a lot <3 Sigs r great esp the teri meri.. one :D

Anu & PC sigs r STUNNING !!!!!!!!!!

PS - Thanx for the PM 
ur most welcome dear

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Lovely Creations Aneesha .. the Bebo ICons are lovely

thnkx soo much for ur comment di😳
theaneesha1992 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

OMG Neeshuuu uve been accepted at the photography cl;ub WOW thz is so WOW ...OMG M so so sooo happy for u baby......u couldnt have make me more proud than thz !!! too good re...xcellent...
Cumin to the update ufff bodyguard stuff is too cool...m lukin fwd to watch thz movie !!! Anu and PC onez r too cute...coloring is awsm !!

hinuuu🤗 how r u jan!!! i hope u r gr8!! guess u r gossip girl fan too now i love that show too soo addictive!😆...thnkx soo much glad to make u proud of me... u r like online mother😆...always encouraging me! i am gla u liked the staff dear
@ Anne thankx soo much dear
Originally posted by: .PINK.

hey anu fab creationz na

keep it up
love ya
-Linu

Linuuu🤗how r u dear?? i am happy u liked the staff😃
theaneesha1992 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .PINK.

hey anu fab creationz na

keep it up
love ya
-Linu

Linuuu🤗how r u dear?? i am happy u liked the staff😃

Originally posted by: cool_tuli

wowww dear... U make soo gud stuffs ree... then y so less???

thanks dear😊... abut the less part college😭
make more na!!! 😊 ya will try to
Bodyguard icons soo lovely... 😃 N PC siggy is incredible... her face has cum out so sexy... 😉 Hott one...  so sweet of u though she is sexy, i didnt do anything... my fav 😃
U want suggestions?? Make SRK stuffs na!!!  😉 this is not a req hun... 😊...
ya will do it next time 😳

Originally posted by: loving_bird

gorgerousss siggies of bbodyguard ...the effects u gave they superbbblookinggg...very very prettyyy creations

awww thankxx soo much!!😊
theaneesha1992 thumbnail
Originally posted by: a little faith

This update was outstanding.
Wahooo!! sabah thnkx this is the longest comment on my shop i am soo happy😃
I loved the filmy iconic touch to the bodyguard avatars. However the texturing on the signature was amazing, I loved the manner you contrast it against that brighter yellow in the middle of the image and those flecks of vivid pink just bring the whole together wonderfully well.
u have such a nice observation its nyc to hear it is being noticed 😳
I loved how in the second one you use many colours but cover them all in one tone so it doesn't seem jumbled or haphazard but beautifully collaged.  The layout itself is worth mentioning for its cleverness. I especially loved the use of the fence and the field in the background giving the whole signature a wholesome ambiance.  Finely done. thnkx... i tried

My favourite though was that final bodyguard one.  The use of green against that dimmed black and white is stunning.  Then you blur that image on the right, slightly out of focus making the whole very dynamic but also contrasting against that beautiful still image of Kareena.  Just beautiful.... ya that one is my fav too... glad u liked it

I have seen many signatures on that Anushka picture and this is my favourite. thats a very nyc compliment dear😊 I loved your texturing and use of pink to fade everything else into the background against that which you keep relatively untouched, her face, thereby focusing our sight there.  Skillfully done...awww 🤗

An excellent update. I really liked it. With much love, Sabah

lots of love to u too ... i am sooo honoured to read ur comments 😳

Originally posted by: mjht_one

really amazing update yaar
loved the PC sig that one was the highlight for me and all the other sigs and icons are amazing

thnkxxx... ya PC is my fav too she is stunning... makes my work easier😆
theaneesha1992 thumbnail

helllooo sheelllooo guys!! how r u these days?? hope u r gud! 😉... i am having my holidays🥳... so i am back to bore u with update 😆!! plzz do check them out untill all load! thnkx in advance

UPDATE-6

i was missing titanic so hear is one of that unforgettable moment

next is katrina... i dont know how i always end up making one of her's though i dont even like her😕😆

now of the people i do like 
Anushka And Ranveer😍
 in pinky pink...

made in experiment...pta nahi kya bn gaya😕

they r soo cute in this piic...awww

one of anushka... 

ranveer...

Sonam Kapoor

Now Diya Aur Bati... i m starting to like this show

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Can You Do Afsar Bitiya Show Siggies Like