Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO coverage atleast on Wassup TV

Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys,

firstly I would like to apologise before hand to IF if they think I am wrong in any way!!

I feel really bad that even in IF website or even in Wassup TV RBO is not given enough coverage...

Be it in the holi coverage or the latest poll thing at the end of the episodes.. what really surprised me was Shanak not in the poll for favourite onscreen couple... how come...??

Please guys if not our voices being heard in SBB or SBS atleast here I would like to see RBO or Shanak more often!!

Once again SORRY to IF if I said anything wrong!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You said it Anu!I completely agree.SBB/SBS tho never showed that many RBO segments,hoped IF would cover it at least since there is a Holi celebration and all.

As for ShaNak not being in the poll.I have to say there are just few here on IF who know abt RBO and ShaNak!I was chatting to one of my friends from the other forum where we used to post and when asked as to what I am watching these days,I said RBO and she didn't even know what show it was!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why are you apologising Anu?.....What you have said is absolutely fair....ShaNak/YashAran are constantly ignored by the most entertainment news show....IF was fine for a while and now they even rarely cover RBO....We should post and many of our members do, wether it's FB or Star 1 FB...

Thanks to those members who are always asking for promos on the S1 site and FB, we finally have new of a new promo😊....

@All - Please continue to ask for interviews of RBO on S1, IF, SBS, SBB and other entertainment news shows you my know of.....
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I posted on IF FB page,but there are so many reg other shows and all!Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

I posted on IF FB page,but don't think I have seen many comments there reg this.

I guess most people have been posting on the Star One website...

Here is the ' Important ' thread with the email addresses of the news channels....If anyone has the FB links please post them😊....

Edit :
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with u Anu.. on this

@ smitha very true... hardly very few know abt this show... that is because of very less promos... i see promos of other star one shows even on non star tv network channels... Why is that

Why are the people concerned so blind about this.. Inspite of the demands made by the few who are loyal to the show.....And then if they indeed fulfil our request it comes across like that they are doing a big favour for us.. Oh come on...

It seems like we are more worried about the show than those who actually should be.....
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree Anu.. honestly I blame the channel.. they aren't actively promoting the show at all..... they have a winner show in their hands but they are blind to see it. It's the repeated requests from fans here that finally we are getting a promo.
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am with u anu plzz any one watching and reading who are realted to if wassup tv plzz we want a coverage of holi sequence of rbo plzzzzzzz we humbly request u
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Good points Priya and Bona...

The channels should be fair to all shows regardless.....Fans of other shows spam the websites and so perhaps that's why their demands are more obvious to the the news channels....Who knows how it works....

But we should keep posting and spread the word about RBO too!😃
-Deepali- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Good points Priya and Bona...

The channels should be fair to all shows regardless.....Fans of other shows spam the websites and so perhaps that's why their demands are more obvious to the the news channels....Who knows how it works....

But we should keep posting and spread the word about RBO too!😃

Agree may..we shoukd keep posting and spread the word about rbo too.. than they relize that
RBO fan following is much much higher and vo kuch kadam udhayenge regarding rbo segements
and interviews😆