Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

BHPHians Strike Back [MUST READ]

izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
BHPHians Strike Back
O N E   M O R E   A P P E A L   G U Y S
 Seeing the post by imfan has jolted me again. It has reminded me, that yes, there's still hope here and still fight left in this show's fans. If we want BHPH back, only praying and hoping is not going to get it done. We must take some action ourselves. Please, once again, email DJ's and Sony (although the latter might be a lost cause) and tell them how much you love this show and want it back on air.

This DJ's email address. Sometimes your mails can bounce back, but often they will also go through. You will get an automated response if they got it.
[email protected]

This is Sony's email address. It might be futile to email them, but we can still try. (Thanks to Geetu for reminding me and posting it XP)
[email protected]

POST 'DONE' on this topic after every successful email sent, so we can all keep count and become motivated.

PLEASE DO NOT BE DISHEARTENED IF YOUR EMAIL BOUNCES / YOU DON'T GET A CONFIRMATION EMAIL. TRY AGAIN A FEW HOURS LATER. WE MUST KEEP THIS UP NO MATTER WHAT.

Thank you :)

SUPPORT THIS VENTURE
If you are in support of this venture, please add the following to your sig:
[*URL=http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1641093]BHPHians Strike Back[/*URL]
Without the *
SIGS FOR USE

{MORE TO BE ADDED}
Please feel free to make your own as well! :) And send them in if you want it to be used by others.
Edited by izanami - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes may, thanks to imfan,  after reading the posts, i actually felt very bad that, though we are contributing to this forum, we are keeping it active, we have forgotten sending mails to DJ's.. forget SONY, there is no use in sending mails to them.. but guys keep on sending mails to DJ's, they will listen to us at one point of time or other. after their current new projects, they may think about BHPH season 2. 

to all inactive members: if you really like SAAVAN, or liked them at one point of time, please spare 2mins of your day and send mail to them. 

we Saavan fans are no less compared to other fans, so guys, join hands and fight for BHPH, because, sitting and wishing for it is not going to be of any use. okay lets get into action now!!!
imfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dont forget set india , sangeeta collect members and mail them too.
And mail in general section because i dont think they will look at baat hamari pakki hai section anymore.
sangeeta9 thumbnail
it is of no use to send mails to setindia, because a loser channel like sony will not give a damn about fans and their requests.. we will keep on mailing DJ's, and may be even SONY, when chajje crashes. 
izanami thumbnail
It'd be better to focus on Sony when Chajje finally crashes (and it will, looking at its current TRPs) as they will be affected by its failure and reconsider the established show they axed. For now, DJ is our best bet.

'Sides which, on Sony, BHPH languished in obscurity. Season two would do better on a different channel that would promote it and that the news media covering serials generally care about.
atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I am back tooo ..i am  so sorry not posting anything for long time but was busy

but now come hell or high water i'll be here fpr this forum for this show for saavan for ankita and barun
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
May i mailed to Djs got an automated response.. so lets just flood their mail box..Something has to give somewhere
ktms thumbnail
lets keep mailing dj's.We have a nice chance that dj people might here us out.
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really good idea May ! We definitely need to keep trying to have BHPH back w/ Season 2 ! Keep flooding their inbox guys !! We can make it happen !!! I've seen many shows which have bounced back based on public demand...! 👏
sangeeta9 thumbnail
thats great.. agree with you all.. but guys, dont let this determination go down.. mail them whenever you get time.. the more you send, the better it is.. 

here is an idea, after sending a mail, just post here 'done' on seeing that, others will get motivated to mail DJ's.. it is n't that tough right.. 
so carry on guys..