Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The online updates in the SPA site said that he was dancing with HC and Anupriya  i.e TL team i guess. So he did dance sweets..

Yes Vids i too am really happy with the coverage Neha got. She really rocked the dance floor. She is a happening and bubbly girl. Full of life. I loved her in the segments....

We ideally should get segments on their dance rehersals. lets wait and watch...

Now looking forward to NivRen performance too...
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mythri...may be his GF warned him to stay away from neha....๐Ÿ˜†...i know i'm stupid to think like this...but their onscreen pair is so much popular that people still don't ready to give up hallucianting abt them...!!!
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sana...my brain and your mouth,,, i was thinking the same..... but i dont want to put too much thought to it...may be they r waiting for nivren romans track to start before they release any ics!!
Shayafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: mittusingh

Hey Sana...my brain and your mouth,,, i was thinking the same..... but i dont want to put too much thought to it...may be they r waiting for nivren romans track to start before they release any ics!!

Who knows Mythri how long CT's are going to drag this seperation track. Pls dont tell me we wont get their pics till then๐Ÿ˜‰
KaranWkiDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
]Something sure is FISHY and I am one CURIOUS CAT....[/DIV][/QUOTE]
I was wondering the same the same. I don't know if you noticed but Kinshuk didn't look haapy but when I saw the photos of nivren performing, he looked so happy every time he is with Neha, his face glows. They look so good together
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
even i to felt :( he is stil nt close to ccbm team :( he is comfortable with neha we saw in mobile chori episode ;) yash and sid r close saw in photos :) dnt knw wat confusion
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
i am also disappointed as we never saw kinshuk with ccbm team...and not any pic or video with neha...i also thought that if harshad and anupriya were seen always together then why kinshuk is not seen with neha....i really felt sad..its a pleasure for me to see them together onscreen and offscreen
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think yami is rite...maybe he's comfortable with payalji n neha n not dat much with others...afterall he joined late while others have already bonded...
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeh me too disappoint
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VarshaLuvsViren

i am also disappointed as we never saw kinshuk with ccbm team...and not any pic or video with neha...i also thought that if harshad and anupriya were seen always together then why kinshuk is not seen with neha....i really felt sad..its a pleasure for me to see them together onscreen and offscreen

agree with u dear............