awesome part
oh geet cooking 
his anger i'll burst
love it
ty 4 pm
HawtieSeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
omg continue please please its good finished it today :)
soumimaaneetsou thumbnail
thanx for liking the part guys...am updating the next part in few minutes...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
_G1234_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soumimaaneetsou

thanx for liking the part guys...am updating the next part in few minutes...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Waiting...

part~~15

geet enters into the kichen...she was shocked to see the decoration of the kichen...it was so big and full  with stylish cookwares...she doesnt even know the names of some of them...

but then she decides to prepare maan's brekfast quickly..."babaji agar unhe time par mene breakfast nhi dia...to kya pta fir se gussa ho jaye mujse...nhi nhi waise hi kal rat unka mood thik nhi tha...geet ab koi galti nhi...samji?"

she made toast for him...poured the juice in the glass and added 3 spoon of sugar in it...and made an omlet with 2 chillies...(actuly it was the way she likes these...she loves to eat spicy food and juice with extra sugar...so she thought maan may also takethese in this ways...but...)

geet brings the food in the dining table...but maan was still not there...so she decides to call him...but then she saw that maan is coming downstairs...

he was as usual in his own MSK wala attitude...with a stern face...

geet greeted him good morning...and maan also wish him back in a polite way...geet thought may be today his mood is fine...now she just wants to make him satiesfied with the breakfast she prepared...

geet-aap baithiye na...me abhi brekfast lga deti hu...

maan-hmm...(then suddenly his phone rings...)...

"hello,,,,,yes adi,...bolo...ya am coming to the office after sometimes...why?what happened?what?they are planning to cancel the deal????but why?what they are accusing us??that we r unable to maintain the quality??????????/how dare the...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no one has thw gut to accuse me...maan singh khurana!!!!!!!!!!!adi...listen...jst cancel the deal now...and i dont want any deal with them ever in future...understand???????????????ok...bye..."

geet was amute spectator of all this...and she was feeling abit scared looking this side of him...she assumed that he has a bit anger...but she didnt expected this much...

geet-wo...aap brekfast kr lijiye...thenda ho rha ha...

maan-sorry geet...but not now...am getting late now...

geet-please kar lijiye na...wo...subah subah ghar se bina brekfast krke nahi nikalna chaiye...😭

maan looked at her after listening this...and he decided to have it...
"ok baba...mebrekfast krke hi jaunga...now please make it fast..

a smile appears to her face..."jee...abhi deti hu..."and then she served him...

maan tear a piece of omlet and put it in his mouth...

"what is this...my god...its so spicy...tumne kitne sare mirchi dale ha isme?????????????are you crazy???????????"

geet was dumbsruck...she didnt expected this to come...she fumbled..."jee...wo...wo am very sorry...wo muje pta nhi tha...am so sorry...aap please ye juice pi lijiye..."

and she made him take a sip...but...as soon as he sip it...he pucked it out...

"what the hell is this now geet??????????????????????how many spoon of sugar you have added in it??????????????????????if you wanna sopile my brekfast then wy are u reqsting me to have it??/if u wanna make me starve...????"

geet-(tears stars to come out of her eyes...)jee wo...wo mene to...muje pta nhi tha..k..

maan- agar tume koi bhi chiz pta nhi h...to tum wo krti kiyu ho???and please first learn how to speak...ok?????????and dont have the whole day to listen your fumble talks...samji???

geet-(tears were flowing endlessly from her eyes...)jee app please naraz mat hoiye...me..me abhi aapke lie firse bnakelati hi breakfast...

maan=listen...now please for god sake stop this all nonsense...i have already wasted enough of my times for ur clumsynes...now ples not...and plese stop ur tears...its irritating...!!!!!!!!!!

saying this he proceed to the main door...but suddenly he stops and turns to call the servant...

"nakul...am telling u to make it clear that aaj se mera kahana koi or na bnaye tumhare alawa...do u get that????????????????????

srvnt-yee...yes sir...

saying this maan grab the key of his car and leaves...leaving a crying and disheartened geet behind...

precap~"uff...not again geet..."😲😲

guys hope u will like this part...

please leave ur cments...😊

love u all...😊

~~~~~~soumi~~~~~~~
Edited by soumimaaneetsou - 12 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww awesomeee
luved ittt
totally rockinggg
This content was originally posted by: rsroopali

wowww awesomeee

luved ittt
totally rockinggg

thnk u sweety...😊😊

i lik ur ff barish too...😊😊

u rocks...😊
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
i thought so usne mirchi lagaya hoga...
poor her kuch acha impression banana chahthi thi ab aur bigad diya...
pl cont soon