Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh god i knew it i expected this from dadi............just bcoz of wat happened they r doing this to her........ruining her whole life................its sick.............
sweet cherry thumbnail
Loved both update
Do continue
Poor geet I hope she doesn't marry dev
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hope dev ran away from mandap and maan will marry to geet..loved de update..
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Darji was so true
Watevr Dev did society wont say him anythg but all thgs to Geet
Good Dadi took that decision
But its lik sazaa for Dev but Geet also as she will hav to stay wit that errrrrr for her whole life
Hop Maaneet gets wed sumhow
mitzi11 thumbnail
poor geet i hope
she doesnt get
married to that
jerk ass
heart goes out
for her
super amazing
update
i read in one go
 love it core pls do pm pme
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
Edited by sharmake11 - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

nice update ,...... Dev is a b******.. I want him suffer to no end ....

where's Maan .... πŸ˜”

continue soon

love
Sana
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great  update....loved  it.
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

waiting for next part....what this dev is cooking??

soumimaaneetsou thumbnail
PART~~9

after geet and daarji recheshome....daarji tells the whole story to his family.......listening this all brij becomes very furious...😑😑😑😑he wants to kill geetthere for ruining there family prestigue...he wents to her and slapped her hard.......

brij--besrm ladki...isilie tuje akela chhod gye the??hamari to mat hi maari gyi thi k tuj jaisi ldki ko yaha chhod gaye.....wo to bhagwan bhala kre us ldke ka ki usne tunjse shaadi k lie ha kr dia.....warna hamari izzat zamane ke samne uchalneke to saari taiyari kr li thi tune......ab jab tak teri yaha se bidaai nahi ho jati tu is haweli ke bahar ek kadam bhi nahi rkhegi....smji??ab ja andar........

geet starts to cry bitterly holding her cheek which now has brij's firngerprint..and ranto rano...hugging her...she starts to sob...rano takes her to her room...

in geet's room....

geet-ma...ap mera yakeen karo..isme meri koi galti nahi ha...me...mene to use trust kiya tha...or...or usne muje dhoka dia...muje kahika nahi chhoda...ma...kya aap ko bhi meri hi glti lgti ha????muje itni badi saaza kiyu di ja rhi ha???us ladke se meri shaadi kiyu krwai ja rhi ha ma???btao na......

rano--na beta...ro mat..teri koi galti nahi ha...muje pata ha...bus ek ke alawa...ke tu ek ladki ha...jo handa khandan me paida hui....beta mein teri ma hoke bhi kuch nahi kr skti....is ghar me wohi hota ha jo papaji or brij ji chahte ha....tuje yehi man na hoga...me nahi ma hoke bhi tuje nahi bacha skti...muje maaf krde beta...maaf krde is abhagan ma ko......(tears comes to her eyes....)

geet--aap mat roiye ma...agar kismat ne yehi likha ha to mere sath to yehi hoga...isme to mekuch bhi nahi kr sakti.........

in the afternoon daadi comes to handa haweli with pandit......except rano everyone was happy.....they wanted to finish the marrage quickly....pandit give them a date after 3 days....
handa family gets worried about how to get prepared within this short time but daadi assured them that no need to worry aarange everything as possible....

marrage preparetion starts in both the house......all the haldi and mehendi ceremony goes well according to instruction of daarji and brij...geet was forced to follow all the rituals......and she followed them like a robot...without saying anything....

in khurana mansion...daadi calls maan to inform him about the marrage....

daadi--maan hum aapko ek khush khabri dena chahte ha.....aap yakin nahi krenge...do dino me aapki chote bhai dev ki shaadi ha....

maan-kya?????daadi aap kya keh rhi ha???ye sab kab hua???itni jaldi???ye sab...muje to kuch smaj nahi aa rha.....

daadi--ha beta ye sab itni jaldi hi krna pda....aap yaha pehle aa to jaiye...fir hum aapko btate ha...boht kuch kehna ha aap se....to aap kab aa rhe ha???

maan-theek ha daadi....par muje yaha abhibhi kuch kaam ha...to me kisi bhi trah shaadi k din se pehle nahi aa paunga.........

daadi--maan aap or aapka kaam...theek ha...aap shaadi ka din hi aana....ab hum rkhte ha...boht taiyaar krni ha....aapna khyal rkhna....bye....

the day of marrage.........it was like a nightmare to geet.........her worst day of life...which suppose to be the best day of a girl's life......
she was sitting  in front of the morrior...girls were helping her to get dressed....but there was no glow on her face...it ws looking pale and gloomy.......

in khurana mansion....maan has just arrive.....daadi greeted him......

maan-daadi aapko kuch baat krni thi???

daadi-ha beta par bate to hoti rhengi...aap pehle taiyaar to hojaiye...hume ldkiwalo ke ghar jana ha.....jldi kijiye....

maan-theek ha daadi me taiyar ho ke aata hu.....

daadi-ha..hum dekhte ha dev taiyaar hue ya nahi.....

daadi goes to dev's room.....she calls him for few time...but he was not there...daadi thought may be he was in bathroom...but....it was also empty...daadi gets a bit worried....dev is nowhere...but how it is possible...???

suddenly her eyes falls on a letter on the table...she opens it and.....gets the biggest shock.....

dear daadi..

me ye shaadi nahi kar skta....muje geet pasand nahi ha...me nayantara se [yaar krta hu...mene aap se kaha bhi tha...par aapne nahi suna..
or koi rasta nahi bacha mere lie daadi...islie mein aaj ye ghar chhod ke ja raha hu.....sorry muje maaf kr dijiye....

yours--dev.......

daadi was speechless....she sat on the couch...couldnt think anything...now what will happen?????????????
suddenly her phone starts to ring....she saw its from handa's....she recived the call with trembling hands..dont know what to say.....

daadi--hel...hello.....

daarji-ji aap log kaha  rek gye??jaldi kijiye...mohrat nikal ja raha ha...yaha hum sab wait kr rhe ha.....

daadi-jii...ji..hum bas aa hi rhe ha...

after disconnetcing....daadi thinks whats she have done......she said them that they are coming........but how.....???????????????????????when dev is nowhere..........how they will face the handas's...that innocent girl....????how.......

precap~~daadi's meeting to maan😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

hope u will like it.......plzz leave ur cments.....
love u all..................😊😊😊😊😊

red135b thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like it so far please do continue .