How culd he do that
Hate him
Lets c wat Maan does wen he cums to kwn abt the truth
Pm me wen u update
Posted: 13 years ago
nice ff ..........
plz add me to ur pm list.......
loved the ff..........but i hate dev.........😑wud like to kill him...............just for a scold from princie and he spoiled her life.............oh no now geet is going to face those taunts from every one............how is she going to face it............hope maan comes in her life sooner....................can u pl add me to ur pm list....thanks
Poor geet..i hate dev..hope maan will give panishment to dev 4 his doing..update soon..
Awesome FF..loved it...
Poor geet..I hate dev.......

PART~~7

geet goes to her room..she doesnt bother to change...she sat near the window...looks at the sky.....and tears of sorrow....hatredness to dev welled up in her eyes.....she could even think in her worst nightmare that her friend...dev could do this to her.....
now what will she do??is she doing right by not telling anything to pinky and her own family???may be no.....butit seems the only way to her.....she cant bear insult of her family in front of anywhere.......her 'izzat' is being ruined....but her family.....no......

her chain of thought broke when pinky suddenly called her....she quickly wipped her tears as soon as pinky comes............

pinky-oye geet.......tu yaha aise kiyu baithi ha???tuje aaj colege nahi jana kya??chal chal jaldi........

geet-(forces to smile...and says...)nahi pinky....meri tabiyaat kuch theek nahi ha....thakawat mehsoos kar rhi hu thodi si....tu chli ja..........

pinky-geet tu thik ha na??me dr. ko bulati hu abhi.....

geet-arre nahi pinky....aisa kuch nahi ha.....me thik hu...thodi thak yi hu...dont worry......tu ja...late ho jayegi.................

pinky-sachhi na??thik ha fir me jati hu.....agar kuch prblem hui to muje phn krlena ok??bye...........

after she goes geet closes the door and again sats near the window............

in college........dev and his gang comes to the college.....dev tries to find  geet...but he couldnt see her.....then he notices pinky is telling someone that geet is not coming today....

DEV-of f***....ye ladki to aj colege hi nahi ayi....ab iska mjak kaise bnau.....

but then suddenly someone tells him that ttoday is the last day to submit theirbio project...dev smirks and thinks now geet must hav to come to submit it..........

pinky-(she call geet)oye geet aj project submit krna ha yaar...tu plz meri or teri copy le aa na.....plz plz plz..............plzzzzz yaar..........

geet wonders how she will face the studnts ...but she must have to face the world...she cant hide...she stars to dreess up and reaches to college........
reaching there she sees every one is giving her a dirty glair and smiles among them.....
she becomes very nervous...she wanted to run......just leave the place.....
suddenly she gets a call from principals office....she doesnt understand whats happening....but when she reaches there....she sees dev with some students are standing there..........princi calls geet......

princi--hey girl.....what do u think this colege is??yaha students ki reputation ha kuch......aur tumne issi kya bana ke rkha ha???humne suna tum kal puri rat is dev k sath thi??????ho skta ha ye tumhara private matter...but me nahi chahta iska asar hamare students pe pade....so...tumhe ye colege chodna hoga...tume rusticate kiya jata ha....abhi kuch der me trusty ki meeting ha....savitri devi khurana k sath jo hamari trusty ha......aur tumhare ghar walo kobhi humne kahabar de di ha...ab meeting me sab decide hoga...................................

geet listens everything as a mere auduence......she couldnt belive her ears....whats he saying>??????????she will be rusticated????but whats her fault?????to trust dev???she tried to speak something....but princi ordered her to get lost.....

she starts to shiver with the thought that they hav informed her parients...but...yah..she remembers today they are returning......babaji now what???what do u want??what i have done?????why me?????

after 1 hr...in princis office.....savitri devi is sitting with other trusties......dadaji has also comes..though he doesnt know the resn....
finaly the speaks....

dadi(πŸ˜‰sory 4 addresing her as dadi)-is typke ladkio ke lie hamare colege me koi jgay nahi ha...aj jo usne mere pote ke satyh kia kal kisia ur boy k sath kregi...isse student par boht bura asar pdegi...so hum ise is colege me rehne nahi de sakte.........waiseiske ghar wale bhi kaise ha??jawan ldki puri rat kisi dusre mard k sath bitake ati ha aur ye usse kuch nahi kehte....

daarji shocked to hearthis...she couldnt belive his ears...she...his geet has done this....he goes to geet and slaps her very hard.......

darji-geet...battamiz ladki...tu colege me padke itne niche gir jayegi me soch bhi nahi sakta tha...chhi muje sharm ati ha tuje apne poti kehte hue....badchalan ladki....tu chal mere sath...

but princi asks him to complete some documents...geet goes from there....sat on abench near the door...looking blankly...life ssems to come to an end to her....she wants to kill herself...but her family...they didnt bother to ask her for one time...
suddenly dev comes to her...geet doesnt bother to look up....

dev--dekha geet...mene kaise tumhari zindagi barbad krdi?ab tum kisiko muh dikhane ki layek bhi nahi rahi......dubara mujse kabhi panga mat lena....am dev khurana....yaad rakhna.......

geet looks at him blankly.....suddenly deb recives a hard slaps....he turns and sees............
ita daadi.....😲

precap~~daadi comes to know the truth......😭

hope u like this one....sorry for late......😭

if u want me to pm u...plzz add me to ur boddy list...then it will be easy for me to pm u all.....

lotes of love to all of u....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by soumimaaneetsou - 13 years ago
Gr8 part... loved it
Dev deserved the slap😑😑😑