Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rennie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow...superb story line....pls add me to ur pm list......
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

awesome update

plz add me in ur pm list
maansi007 thumbnail
waiting
waitingg
waitinggg
waitingggg
waitinggggg
waitingggggg
waitinggggggg
waitingggggggg
waitinggggggggg
waitingggggggggg
waitinggggggggggg
waitingggggggggggg
waitinggggggggggg
waitingggggggggg
waitinggggggggg
waitingggggggg
waitinggggggg
waitingggggg
waitinggggg
waitingggg
waitinggg
waitingg
waiting
soumimaaneetsou thumbnail
Part~~6

next morning....
geet slowly opens her eyes...to found herself in a room...at first she doesnt understnd anything....then suddenly the thought of previous night comes to her mind....she prays to babaji to make all that a nightmare...a worst nightmare.....
but...when she turs her face....the stern reality hit her heard...she found dev.....looking at her with a lustfull eyes....😑😑...watching her naked body.....
geet again starts to cry...but her all tears seems to dry now....she tried to cover herself with the white spread in a hurry....her heart was sinking...she still can belive her virginity...her respect ...her soul has been ruined brytally by this man.....her so called good friend.......
she asked cryingly to dev....hugging herself tightly.....

geet-why did u do this dev...tumne kiyu kiya aisa???mene kya bigada tha tumhara...kiyu tumne meri zindagi barbad krdi.......??!!!!!!kiyu??kiyu dev??(and she stars to sod loudly...almost choked)

dev smiles dirtyly...and comes near her...and as he goes to touch geet...geet slap him on his face very tight......😑😑

geet-dont u dare touch me....dont come near me....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dev smiles again at her act...and said....

Dev-chill swetheart....i have already touched u so much last night...so nothing new....but must say...u are very tempting....truely speaking...mera irada tumhare sath ye sab karna nhi tha...bas tume pure rat is room me mere sath rkhna tha....but....i loose control over myself as soon as i saw u in that state...hope u dont mind...becoz i njoy the night soo much...😲😲(winks)

geet-dev!!!!!!!!!mene sapne me bhi nahi socha tha tum aise nikloge.....tumne kiyu kiya aisa mere sath😭😭😭😭😭😭maine to tumhe apna dost mana tha na....fir kiyu....(and stars to cry......helplessly)

Dev-this was the revenge darling....remember the 1st day in colege...jst becoz of u...princi threatened me.....hw could i forgive u so easily...bt dont think the revenge is over...............asli maza to abhi baki ha geet...tum kisiko muh dikhane ki layek nahi rahogi..........

geet-(shocked listening this...)dev.......now what....ab kya krna baki ha....???????tumne meri puri zindagi barbaad krdi...babaji tumhe kabhi maaf nahi krenge....dekh lena...

Dev-ha geet me dekhunga...filhal dekho main kya krta hoon......

dev calls nt and ask him where is everyone...she tells him that they are waiting at the door to bid him good bye.....

dev smiles inward ......geet somehow manage to stand...her body and mind was giving up......she couldnt able to think anything properly....she just wanted to leave the place....
she dressed up and open the door.........................only to find all the boys and girls are standing there..............
dev comes to her and forcefully hold her from her waist......geet tries to protest but the hold is very strong......

some boy-hey guys...tum dono ek sath ek room me????????????

girl 1--lagta ha dono puri rat yehi the........

Dev-arre guys dont ask me...these girls..uff......they know jst how to fall a rich guy over them....for money they can do every thing......

geet shocked..........see looks at dev........thinks what is he saying....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dev throws some notes on her face and says.....

dev-here...take this.....and must say...u tried nice last nice...it was quite enjoyable...nw leave......

all the boys and girls statrs to talk about geet among themselves...boys starts to pass dirty cmments....

theese becomes unbearable to geet....she just wanted to die now........she runs from the place....

dev and nt gives high five to each other........

geet comes to pinky's house......she needed someone to share her pain..sorrow...but then she decided she will not tell this to pinky and her dad.....they may inform to her parents..and this can cause a big 'badnaami' to their family...which she cant let happen...she will rather choose to die...she cleans he tears and staraights her dress and hair...then knock at the door....

pinky opens the door...she sees geet....

pinky-arre tu aa gyi....but pata ha dad boht guss me ha...tu puri rat kaha thi??tune to kaha tha thodi der me aa jayegi??

geet-(smiles forcefully)ha woh whole night party thi na...sab logo ne aane hinahi diya...tu uncle ko manage kr na......

pinky-ha wo mene kr lia...mene kaha ktu ek dost k ghar pdai k lie gyi ha....par tu itni dukhi atma jaisi kiyu dikh rhi ha yaar??

geet-nahi..woh puri rat nahi soyi na..isilie....acha ab andar chal....muje nind aa rhi ha......

pinky-ha aa ja.....

they enters into the home.................................

precap~~~next day...in colege...oops..😲😲😲😲😲what is waiting for her.....

guys plzz leave ur love comments.........hope u will like this......

i want to tell u that i will update this ff in the weekends..and that time i will give u 4-5 updates...but dont sure iwill update this in weekdays....plzz bear with it😭😭😭

LOVES U A LOT.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒGOOD NIGHT..........

maansi007 thumbnail
awwww poor geet hope maan cum soon in to geet life as her knight in the shining armor
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part...
hate dev to the core....he is such a  @##$$@@@#@!!@#$$$%%^
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the update
Hate dev😑😑😑
sweet cherry thumbnail
Poor geet
Do continue
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hate dev!
stupid! hez a BEEEEEEEP!
poor geet
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice updates...erhhh Dev is such a cheap... hate him... whts goin to happen in the college?? continue soon