Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Reserved!
*EDITED*

Heyyy! First of all, before I start my comment, I would like to say WELCOME TO THE FORUMMMM! πŸ€— It's an awesome place here, and I know you will love it!! :) N now, coming to ur ff! I am simply loving it! Wow! I wonder what's gonna happen next! But this Dev...😑....He's worse than he is in the show! What does he think he is??? And poor Geet...so much on the first day itself! Feeling sorry for her and Pinkyyy!! Please do continue asap! And include me in your Pm list okz? 😳 Luv ya!

Urs,

~Sanju

EDIT # 2!

Umm... I think u had asked a question on the first page, regarding how to post the updates...well, it's just like writing a comment! U write the whole thing in the comment box, then click post! And if you want to edit something in your post, simply click the edit button, and you can fix it! :) Hope I helped! :)
Edited by baby_doll_2305 - 13 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow nice..
awesome beginning
cont soon
and add me to ur pm list plz
thankz

anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice ff......cont soon n plz add me to ur pm list......:)
soumimaaneetsou thumbnail
PART~~3

in handa haweli...geet enters in the house as soon as rano..her mom came ..she hug her...said...aa gyi tum geet beta..din kaisa tha..?
geet-ha mamma..din acha tha...pta ha mene 1 frnd bhi bnaya...dev...acha ldka ha.....
RANO-acha...ye to achi bat ha...bt beta 1 prblm ho gyi ha..tum abhi darji k room me jao.....
geet-kya baat ha mamma?
RANO-tum jao to abhi....

daarji's room...

geet-darji aapne bulaya muje?

DARJI-ha...hame jaldi hi hoshiyarpur jana pdega..pure family ko...kuch prblm ho gyi ha...

geet-darji meri pdai?colege?

DARJI-wo sab nhi pta..tum yaha akeli nhi rhogi...hmare sath chlogi...

geet ws not able to control her emotion...she goes near to daarji and started to cry holding his feet...

geet-dont do it plzzz...it ws my dream to study in this coleg...plz dont spoil it...plzz...

mean while rano came nd said...papaji...aisa mat kijiye...plzz...wo yaha pinky k ghar reh jayegi papaji...kuch nhi hoga...plz...

DARJI-thik ha jb tum log itna keh rhe ho...me pinky k papa ko phone kr deta hu...tum waha reh skti ho....

geet-thanx daarji...thnk u so much...

DARJI-ha...ab tum room me jao...

1am....dev is entering like a thief 4m his late ni8 party in the khurana mansion...suddenly he heard....'DEV..THIS IS UR TIME TO COME HOME?KAHA THE AB TAK?

DEV-(mar gye...bro...ab kya kahoon.......)bro...wo..wo me....
suddenly dadi comes nd said..

DADI-oh dev..to aapaa gye frnd k ghar se?maan wo dev frnd k ghar the study k lie....

MAAN-acha???thik ha dadi aap kehte ho to..dev..nw go to ur room..its quite late...gd n8..

DEV-ye..ye..yes bro..gd n8...(uff....jaan chuti..)
aftr maan goes....

DEV-thnx daadi...bacha lia....love u....

DADI-ha..bt ap aisa krte hi kiyu ho?hme maan se jhoot bolna acha nhi lgta...acha ab sone jaiye...

next day...morning...khurana mansion...

in dining hall...all are having breakfast....

MAAN-dev...am going abrod for my busines 4 15 days..meanwhile...i dont want any complains 4m ur colege...nd from anywhere...so...

DEV-yes bro..promise..(chalo...ab ghar me party hogiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....bro nhi rhenge......)

MAAN-hmm...gd by now...getting late 4 office...

DEV-ya bro me too...for colege....bye....

handa haweli...whole family left for hoshiyarpur leaving geet in piky's house....

aftr sometime...geet and pinky comes to colege and sees dev is waiting 4 them....in the entrance...

geet-arre dev...tum yaha??coleg ke bahar?

DEV-ha,,,frnds ka wait kr rha tha....new frnds ka..(nd hhe smiles...)so..lets go...

geet-ya...lets go....(in pinkys ear....dekh..ye kitna acha ldka ha...kaha tha na..kisike bareme pehle hi kuch bura mat soch;;;)

pinky-ha yar....fir bhi...muje thik nhi lg rha kuch.....

they enters in the class.....dev sits with them....geet ws overwhelmed by his sweet behavior....
there friendship was growing preety well day by day...bt still pinky has a doubt on dev..
after some days...dev comes to them and says...

DEV-guys mene kal rat hmare mansion me 1 party throw ki ha..nd tum dono ko aana ha...

geet-bt dev...me kbhi parties me nhi gyi...me kaise...

DEV-geet u hav to...for me...pls..pls..pls....

geet-ok...both of us will come...happy?

DEV-thank u soo much..b there at 8 pm ok??bye...see u there...
(jst come there geet....it will b the most memorable ni8 of us life...)😲😲😲😲😲😲

precap..........oops,😲geet drunk....

guys i cant add to pm list due to some prblm regarding my e mail id...bt am trying.....hope soon pblm will b solved....😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
guys am not able to mak a pm list due to some prblm regrding my email id...hope prblm will solved soon..😭😭😭😭😭
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome FF...loved it to the core......plz update next part soon.
mansijani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice part..
continue soon..
pls  pm me
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice
cont soon
add me to your pm list
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice ff... looks interesting... continue soon..