together we stand divided we fall - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by carisma2

guys think abt arry in ckmm............    in the mean time...
ab har waqt toh ary kay baray main sochtay hain aur kitna sochain😆
Originally posted by dhakarn

great dear , u have done it for us before and u r doing it again....................just so nice of u 😊

the members need to accept that though the characters of krishna and pratigya r such that , they warrants such passionate discussion on varied points,  we should also remember that they r more KRIYA than krishna -pratigya ................ and its our MKAP...........😊

u r a star ⭐️
wah kiya baat boli badhiya thankoo and i always be there to spread positivity among forum members
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Wel said dii. .muaaaaah 4 dat. .agree cmpltly wit u n sruthi. .we hv to criticize them wen they r wrng.bt its nt d license to bash them. .lets stand unitd n drool ovr d most hottest n cutest couple on earth. .kriya rocks!mkap forum too
exactly its such a happening forum soo good people here its like a family dont want people to think negative and others taking advantage of it

😃Love the topic😃

👏Bravo cheri 👏

⭐️Yes⭐️

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Muah

muah

muah...

Ekdum badiya post hai ji...
thanks dear i hope the environment in forum gets better
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

arre humra bahadur bacha..😉😆
ek dum badiya.. LALLANTOP...👏...thankoo

krishna is an open book like i said.well said. he does not have anything to hide bt wen he does he does not know how to do it well because he is uncomfortable in lying esp to pratigya.because he loves her a lot and moreover has a golden heart. he needs to be presented ryt n wrong before him n it has always been like tat... bt now he has to tink abt it..because he knows prats likes to tell truth. so it confuses him n then he doesnt know wat to do.. bt all he wants his not to hurt her.never.. the underline was this.... bt he went abt it the wrong way..very wrong. the way he looked at P during the hair massage sequence showed a hint of his naughty self back again.u mean ubtan sequence .. like u knw looking at her in a way... leave it wat is ova is ova.. get some oil n massage my head.. bt she didnt give in even though she wanted to... because she knws then the same cycle will go on... u knw.. love-fyt-love... but madam bictoria should talk with her hubby knowing he can think like her he is uneducated

pratigya on the otha hand... is complex.very complex bechara baba also says tumhra pata nahin chalt kaun si baat achi lag jaye kon si buri😆. she does have standards... for her family n her in lawsexactly ... bt she still made it clear she cannot stand K being insulted by anybody eventhough the way she has reacted to him being insulted at times can be quesioned...she loves and respects him truely thats why soo much hurt for his lies bt she still loves him... she knws he broke her trust which is something he himself cannot handle so now he myt get serious n do something abt it... well CVs have to decide thisi hope cfeatives handle this matter sensibly...

bt on whole other note... Nazi dear i agree...thankoo n its not krishna or pratigya bt KRIYA n mkap that we have to love n support bt occasional criticism should be done...othawise thr is no fun... heheheehe...ji dhanewat
Originally posted by Mitaly..

😃Love the topic😃

👏Bravo cheri 👏

⭐️Yes⭐️

☺️thanks dear lub u loved the pic also muwahss
Originally posted by telstra

<div></div>read the new article posted by dhanya seems something good coming best of luck with assingment how many words assingment dear
No word limit diii, and d worst thing z that it has to b hand written.... Ufff....
superb post👏 nothing 2 add mor......😊
Originally posted by Sun7shine

No word limit diii, and d worst thing z that it has to b hand written.... Ufff....
oh i recently made 6000 words assignment🥱here there are gora teachers was thinking of writing some gallis in the end😆was soo pissed off