note to THE CVS

aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The CVS have ruined all the characters there is nothing left to be seen and to be shown in this show

The list is as follows

1.KRISHNA he used to be spoilt brat was willing to go to any length to achieve what he wants. But had some morales in him. He was head over heels for PRATIGYA and finally wins her love. But after this he failed to be the KRISHNA we loved who was only able to conquer but not rule the heart of either PRATIGYA and as well as of the AUDIENCES. From the HERO of the show he turned into a mere COMEDIAN who was more than being unable was unwilling to take up his own responsibilities and also the responsibilities of a husband.

2.PRATIGYA the position of the lead of this show was turned to a naggy woman who failed all her duties as a wife could neither make her husband realise his duty as a son and husband nor could she manipulate and control her husband by somehow emotionally blackmailing him. All she did was nagging KRISHNA to find a job to earn for their livelihood. She could have guided him as she is very well aware that KRISHNA is not very qualified person who will easily find a job. All she did was throwing KRISHNA out of the house to find a job without any prior guidance.

3. ADARSH I thought was the best brother a girl can get, but the CVS didn't spare even this character. PREVIOUSLY he was a brother who willing to go to any heights for the sake of happiness and security of his sisters. He sacrificed his childhood love and married KOMAL, so that PRATIGYA is SAFE and not troubled by her in laws. But, later on I don't know for what reason he started behaving like the pet dog of SAJJAN SINGH and once had yelled at PRATIGYA don't know for what reason. Being the adarshwadi proffessor's son he turned out to be a corrupt person.          

4.ARUSHI, sister of the lead. Well I must say sister fight is very common in all the daily soaps but this one was really unique. ARUSHI out of anger marries  SHAKTI to take revenge from PRATIGYA for breaking her marriage. And I think after 2-3 weeks of nautanki (including kitchen politics) from ARUSHI'S side the CVS DECIDED TO STOP THIS TRACK HERE AS THIS WAS NOT TAKEN UP WELL BY THE AUDIENCES. With no proper explaination that, why the MATHURS had entered their lives. I mean to say if AMAN MATHUR was happily  married to the other woman then why did he enter ARUSHI'S live and if he was willing to have an extramarital affair then why did he leave.

There are SO MANY QUESTIONS UNANSWERED

If they CVS are not able think how to proceed with the story show they should literally end this without showing more of this nuisance. 

Please don't get me in the wrong sense, once even I used to be a loyal viewer of this show. But, as the story proceeded more and more of nuisance started happening I stopped watching this show. 

What I feel is they must end the show before more of damage is done to the story and more than that our favourite characters  

Edited by anonymous4444 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
how come as a loyal viewver of the show i never ever saw any of your posts regarding anything positive about the show how as a loyal viewvwe u havenot commented anything about kriya there chemistry there rocking performances how come as a loyal viewvwer u cant see anupamjis acting while he was sick everyone on forum appreciated but i havenot seen any of ur comments loyality is not on conditions that if u r getting to see what u want u r a loyal viewver otherwise not sorry if it hurts but more than this ur post made me and i am sure most of us hurt for us mkap will always rock still there are things which excites us in this show please refrain from spreading negativity among forum members
aura9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

how come as a loyal viewver of the show i never ever saw any of your posts regarding anything positive about the show how as a loyal viewvwe u havenot commented anything about kriya there chemistry there rocking performances how come as a loyal viewvwer u cant see anupamjis acting while he was sick everyone on forum appreciated but i havenot seen any of ur comments loyality is not on conditions that if u r getting to see what u want u r a loyal viewver otherwise not sorry if it hurts but more than this ur post made me and i am sure most of us hurt for us mkap will always rock still there are things which excites us in this show please refrain from spreading negativity among forum members

I am sorry if this post has hurt you, but whatever you said said can't anyways counteract my points and regarding my post  in this forum you will see is always directed to the CVS, you were not my target but am really sorry if I did hit you too hard. But, what I can say is this is the truth and the truth always hurts.

I have said all this because I WANT the CVS  to make this show better. And regarding my loyality to this show I don't think I NEED to answer you for that. 

If you really wish to say anything against me say it against my points, target it. Its only their you can get over me. 
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous4444

I am sorry if this post has hurt you, but whatever you said said can't anyways counteract my points and regarding my post  in this forum you will see is always directed to the CVS, you were not my target but am really sorry if I did hit you too hard. But, what I can say is this is the truth and the truth always hurts.

I have said all this because I WANT the CVS  to make this show better. And regarding my loyality to this show I don't think I NEED to answer you for that. 

If you really wish to say anything against me say it against my points, target it. Its only their you can get over me. 

see your one sentence nothing is left to see in the show pssed me off plus u haave not described kriya characters rightly the last two are not worthy enough that i talk about them just wanted piece in forum if u r not happy dont watch it simple be happy let others live happy and no need to explain to me wjhat this show meant to u as we can easily  make out from posts who is a true fan or not
aura9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

No personal attacks please

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anonymous4444

The CVS have ruined all the characters there is nothing left to be seen and to be shown in this show

The list is as follows

1.KRISHNA he used to be spoilt brat was willing to go to any length to achieve what he wants. But had some morales in him. He was head over heels for PRATIGYA and finally wins her love. But after this he failed to be the KRISHNA we loved who was only able to conquer but not rule the heart of either PRATIGYA and as well as of the AUDIENCES. From the HERO of the show he turned into a mere COMEDIAN who was more than being unable was unwilling to take up his own responsibilities and also the responsibilities of a husband.

2.PRATIGYA the position of the lead of this show was turned to a naggy woman who failed all her duties as a wife could neither make her husband realise his duty as a son and husband nor could she manipulate and control her husband by somehow emotionally blackmailing him. All she did was nagging KRISHNA to find a job to earn for their livelihood. She could have guided him as she is very well aware that KRISHNA is not very qualified person who will easily find a job. All she did was throwing KRISHNA out of the house to find a job without any prior guidance.

3. ADARSH I thought was the best brother a girl can get, but the CVS didn't spare even this character. PREVIOUSLY he was a brother who willing to go to any heights for the sake of happiness and security of his sisters. He sacrificed his childhood love and married KOMAL, so that PRATIGYA is SAFE and not troubled by her in laws. But, later on I don't know for what reason he started behaving like the pet dog of SAJJAN SINGH and once had yelled at PRATIGYA don't know for what reason. Being the adarshwadi proffessor's son he turned out to be a corrupt person.          

4.ARUSHI, sister of the lead. Well I must say sister fight is very common in all the daily soaps but this one was really unique. ARUSHI out of anger marries  SHAKTI to take revenge from PRATIGYA for breaking her marriage. And I think after 2-3 weeks of nautanki (including kitchen politics) from ARUSHI'S side the CVS DECIDED TO STOP THIS TRACK HERE AS THIS WAS NOT TAKEN UP WELL BY THE AUDIENCES. With no proper explaination that, why the MATHURS had entered their lives. I mean to say if AMAN MATHUR was happily  married to the other woman then why did he enter ARUSHI'S live and if he was willing to have an extramarital affair then why did he leave.

There are SO MANY QUESTIONS UNANSWERED

If they CVS are not able think how to proceed with the story show they should literally end this without showing more of this nuisance. 

Please don't get me in the wrong sense, once even I used to be a loyal viewer of this show. But, as the story proceeded more and more of nuisance started happening I stopped watching this show. 

What I feel is they must end the show before more of damage is done to the story and more than that our favourite characters  

@red... the world we live in is not ideal... hard fact. U used to be a loyal viewer... we still are and are passionate abt this show. Unfortunately... you no longer watch this show.. ur choice. we still do and love it... so why should the show stop for the minority. that is a petty thought. If you can't have something your way - then others shouldn't have it aswell. If you don't like this.. then watch something else. but why upset other viewers?
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am so surprised at the manner is which we are responding to this post.
Being a loyal viewer does not mean that we only say good things about the show, it also means they we can watch it critically. There are many times when a show that i love so much comes to a point where the story get unbearable and i have made posts which are very critical and other members on this forum have taken those points very well.
So why is it that we can;t take these points in a good spirit as well. I actually agree that the CVs need to work on the characters again in order to bring it back to the standard that they were at.
Over, here everyone had there own opinions and the should be respects whether they be positive or negative. I mean this post in no way is creating a bad environment it is just a critical view on how the show is going on.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hello,

I agree with your pov.
I feel that Pratigya's character needs to be much stronger and in control. I cannot digest the fact that as educated and strong she is, how can she really take the daily abuse from the thakur's ?
Also, criminals in this serial has never been punished. When will they get punished? The question is...... Will they ever get punished for their crimes? There are several such questions are yet to be answered ?

This serial is going down and nothing can help it regain until the cvs take a good look and change major changes.

Anu
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: stranger11

I am so surprised at the manner is which we are responding to this post.
Being a loyal viewer does not mean that we only say good things about the show, it also means they we can watch it critically. There are many times when a show that i love so much comes to a point where the story get unbearable and i have made posts which are very critical and other members on this forum have taken those points very well.
So why is it that we can;t take these points in a good spirit as well. I actually agree that the CVs need to work on the characters again in order to bring it back to the standard that they were at.
Over, here everyone had there own opinions and the should be respects whether they be positive or negative. I mean this post in no way is creating a bad environment it is just a critical view on how the show is going on.

You are right...... but when someone has stopped watching the show.. and wishing for the show to be ended... will hurt the viewers. That is the only problem I have with this post.. the  rest is fine and well explained.
Giving feed back and dissecting the characters is the normal thing to do. But there are a few who do not allow forum members to dissect the character of Pratigya... if in their eyes just coz she is a woman is doing everything right then we all have to follow.. and they continuosly are bashing Krishna, and the entertaining characters of the show.
But the Kriya likers and Krishna likers... are dissecting both characters as normal..
Those who cry out for Pratigya.. never ever seem to do nice things for the forum and just spread negativity.... negativity is the biggest and main cause of narrow mindedness.. and it's beginning to show loud and clear. Its like they are not asking for help for a fictional character but are asking for help for themselves.
Real AND Reel is a misguided term in their mind....
They selectively read posts... miss the character crux on other characters .. but only the name PRATIGYA sticks in their eyes and minds in bold and that is all they see, read and understand.
So you see there is unfairness in character dissection here.....
If one was to say.. Pratigya hadn't powdered her nose.. then the hit back remarks come as Krishna LOVERS are BASHING pratigya! So hence Krishna is then labelled a Rapist and something silly along those lines.
There has to be a line drawn somewhere...
Sorry this bashan wasn't intended at you..... just pouring my feelings out.
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
pls don't criticize the topic starter if he/she is doing it in a logical and good manner..................some of her/his points r note worthy and if the CVs takes that to consideration our show will only get better....the CVs just won't end the show if someone is wishing for it
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago