Will Manjari-Akshay confess love?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Will Manjari -Akshay confess to love?

Things are looking up for Akshay and Manjari in STAR One's prime time show Yeh Ishq Haaye. Armed with a good job and cool friends like Anushka and Kabir, Manjari is feeling confident again. She is happier than before, and her laughter makes Akshay smile.

Working in Ranbir's office, Manjari handles work pressure and peers who look down on her, with elan. In a volteface, Mallika claims to be impressed with Akshay and Manjari's food quality and canteen management. Mallika suggests that Manjari and Akshay cook for the Valentine's Day Festival at their office. When Anuskha learns about it, she smells a rat. She tells Akshay that Mallika's praise isn't genuine and that she might create trouble. Nevertheless, Akshay says they would outdo their best and leave no place for flaws. Anuskha is impressed with Manjari and Akshay's confidence. Anuskha talks to Manjari about her boyfriend Kabir and all that he has done for her, which is when Manjari realises that Akshay too has done all that and more for her, so he must be in love with her.

Currently, Akshay plans to take Manjari out for a celebration. In the upcoming episodes, Manjari and Akshay will realise their love for each other.

A STAR One.in source reveals, "With everything going well, Akshay will feel happier to see Manjari blooming day by day, while Manjari will realise Akshay's importance in her life. Though Akshay has always been in love with Manjari, he did back off when the fake Ranbir episode happened. Now he will start to have stronger feelings for her. She too will fall in love with him. In tonight's episode, there will be some sweet moments between them, when they go out to celebrate the good things happening in their life and get drenched in the rain. They will have some cute, lovely moments, leading to romantic ones. Their bond will strengthen, but they will not confess their love to each other. They will be in denial. Even when Anuskha asks if they were always such a compatible, so-much-in-love jodi, they reply that 'We are just good friends'."

Manjari aka Shrishty Rode explains, "I am very happy in life right now. Everything is going so well. Life has taught me so many lessons, and one of them is to believe in yourself. I am also glad to have a friend like Akshay, who has helped me through thick and thin. But I am beginning to realise that there is more behind his friendship. He has taken such good care of me. He is always supporting me and is worried about me, so I guess he likes me more than a friend. Is he in love with me?"

Will Manjari and Akshay confess their love to each other? Will they rise up to Mallika's challenge?

To watch this and more, don't forget to watch Yeh Ishq Haaye every Monday to Saturday at 8 PM, only on STAR One.

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
Saturday, March 19, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/1484/will-manjari-akshay-confess-to-love.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks a lot for sharing . .
Waiting very badly to see Akshay Manjari confessing their love. . . .😳. . Hope it happens soon. . . .
Love AKSHARI . . .
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah Me Too. Thanks For Sharing.
pearlmist thumbnail
Thanks.Its good. Liking this show
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnxx for sharing. I am so happy finally Manjari is falling in love with Akshay😍
😍