Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
she doesnt have chemistry..ask her if she can provide physics or botany 😆
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Maya yes she wasn't. that's why I said she came off as one (to her friends). I found Aisha endearing and felt bad for her! But I don't think most people felt that way.

But ending lacked something....I don't know what it is but the whole climbing the ladder thing didn't work for me...the dance in the end was great though!
Edited by LifeOLicious - 13 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
The problem is Sonam just can't act to save her life. One's too busy noticing how flawed and obnoxious her acting is to even realize whether or not there's any chemistry between her male costars and her. However, she has looked nice with every one of her male costars. If I had to be diplomatic and choose one...I'd say her and Imran suit each other onscreen...both are horrible actors.
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Without a doubt, for me she shares the most chemistry with Ranbir! Together, on and off screen, they were just pure magic! I dont neither Sonam nor Ranbir came close to sharing such amazing chemistry with their other co-stars...though Kat-Ranbir came close. I really wish to see them in another movie..
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Oh wait...he isn't even an option in the poll 😕...damn! 😆

Originally posted by: ruky786

^^^LOL😆 Oh yh I would have even voted for Ranbir as well but he wasn't even on the poll🤪 

Originally posted by: beboholic

Why isn't Ranbir part of  the poll? I think she looks the best with him. 

sorry guys I really did mean to add ranbir in the poll but accidentally typed it in the poll question box...i tried to edit it but can't

so for those who choose ranbir just post your reply 
Edited by happygirl123 - 13 years ago