Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't get it either. This is a topic about who does Sonam look best with? Not about two films that were hits?🤪
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KatForeva

I don't see your point in bringing TMK but I'll put my two-piece in.
Even though I said it was a semi-hit I never said it was a fantastic movie okay?
It was terrible and yes trash! Happy? 😛

Yes very very happy😛!!
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have to agree with Maya on best album of 2010. I loved Aisha's songs. 

gal mitthi mitthi bol has some amazing memories attached including behke behke. LOL. xD super amazing! the film was a charmer. easy on the eyes. I don't know why people didn't like it. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Theatre I loved the film. Lehrein was my favourite song :)
^^ Viks, my favorite is shaam bhi koi.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijytJrgL0FI[/YOUTUBE]

um... all of them.

esp. with abhay.😳

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ladygaga I think they were trying to make a point.....Aisha's character had groW*H...Abhay's character pointed those flaws about her from time to time....she realized later that she came off as a bitch and owned up to it....but the way it was shown it didn't feel like she felt sorry for her behavior...the climax was also thanda...Wake Up Sid e.g. at least we saw the groW*H of Sid....no matter how quick & easy the groW*H was at least at the end of the film you felt like ok the lazy bum spoilt brat has learnt a few things...😆 People are not kind to such characters so you kind of have to make them look better at the end of the film!

@Maya I agree about the depiction of the characters...and love the songs!
Edited by LifeOLicious - 13 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Theatre

I don't know why people didn't like it. 

I think two main reasons:

Aisha did not look positive at the end of the film. Most people wanted to strangle her 😆

A lot of people couldn't get past the fashion. There was so much emphasis on it during the promotions that it put a lot of people off. So even during the movie all they saw were clothes and an annoying Aisha...and a lot of people just didn't think it was real....the constant parties, white water rafting, volley ball, expensive designer wears...it seemed too unreal and hollywoodish...I rem reading lot of comments about where in India does this happen!
Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

she realized later that she came off as a bitch and owned up to it....but the way it was shown it didn't feel like she felt sorry for her behavior...the climax was also thanda

Aisha was not a b****. She tried to do good things, but it backfired. Didn't she say that match-making is like social service? That shows her depth. 😆

Her friends accused her of using them as her project and stopped talking to her. How are they different from her? Didn't they enjoy her company before? Yes, they realized and moved on. Aisha was naive and I don't think her character is ever going to change drastically. An intelligent man like Arjun Burman loved her with all her quirkiness because he knew that she had no malice. She just needed guidance and that's what he gave from time to time. Now she moved on to better projects-an actual job so she realized her mistake. Ending was just fine.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved Aisha the film. 😛

Why isn't Ranbir part of  the poll? I think she looks the best with him.