Who shares the best chemistry with Sonam - Page 2

Poll

Ranbir Kapoor

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
From d options Imran ofcourse:) but I actually liked her with Ranbir.Edited by Shreyacool - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: ladygaga

Sonam and Abhay deol.... I hated aisha when i watched it for the first time.. i don't hate is as much now.. and i have come to appreciate.. abhay and sonam a bit more.. they are very interesting together..there interactions were definately the best part of the movie..

Same here. First time I didn't bother to finish it but loved the songs so much that I watched it just for the songs and after few attempts I actually liked the film. South Delhi young crowd depiction was not far from the truth. [In Band Baaja Baaraat, how dramatic was that one girl from South Delhi who cried when she learned that SRK was not going to dance at her wedding.]

I would call it a cute film and Aisha had one of the best albums in 2010. Amit Trivedi is a genius.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for chemistry, I think Sonam and Abhishek have better chemistry (off-screen as well). With him she seems more relaxed and quiet.

ladygaga thumbnail

Same here. First time I didn't bother to finish it but loved the songs so much that I watched it just for the songs and after few attempts I actually liked the film. South Delhi young crowd depiction was not far from the truth. [In Band Baaja Baaraat, how dramatic was that one girl from South Delhi who cried when she learned that SRK was not going to dance at her wedding.]

I would call it a cute film and Aisha had one of the best albums in 2010. Amit Trivedi is a genius.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for chemistry, I think Sonam and Abhishek have better chemistry (off-screen as well). With him she seems more relaxed and quiet.

I still haven't completely watched it..😆 but its still an ok movie..by bollywood standards.. bolly usually goes overboard when they try to show an urban lifestyle.. but the good thing about this movie is that they tried to keep it subtle and understated.. the feel of the movie was pretty darn good.. but the thing was that it was a very layed back movie.. and they weren't trying to make any point... and there was no serious drama.. that is why a lot of people incl me felt that it was a bit thanda. 😆
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After much thought and deliberation- my vote goes to Ranbir!
IHeartDeepika thumbnail

Oh wait...he isn't even an option in the poll 😕...damn! 😆

Edited by IHeartDeepika - 13 years ago

^^^ Ladygaga: Surprisingly, I didn't. I liked it. It's a casual, cute movie. I liked all the characters. They are real and yes, not path-breaking ones still real.

Edited by TheDilettante - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^LOL😆 Oh yh I would have even voted for Ranbir as well but he wasn't even on the poll🤪
This content was originally posted by: tiya229

sonam shares best chemistry with dior, chanel, prada, gucci.

OH.MY.GOD.....that was EPIC 🤣
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eraser

OH.MY.GOD.....that was EPIC 🤣

Yesss!! 👏 Omg how did I NOT see that...😆😆

This content was originally posted by: ladygaga

...and there was no serious drama.. that is why a lot of people incl me felt that it was a bit thanda. 😆 

Sometimes I like to watch movies with no drama, no agenda. Just simple movies, rural or urban. Do Dooni Chaar is another simple yet realistic movie about middle class Delhiites.

For urban lifestyle, Aisha over Karan Johar's melodramatic depiction any day. I can relate to (have met/known) some of the characters from the film. I loved how Dad and daughter shared Gajar Ka Halwa in the kitchen and rich mithaiwala Randhir Gambhir's antics to woo girls. Lalloo types! 😆