Batwara cancel nahin hua hai

Posted: 13 years ago
Watched the IF video of YRKKH holi celebration. Charu di was right. All dinos natak kar rahe hai ek hone ka 4 duniyadari. I m so glad ke batwara jari hai. ðŸ˜‰
yaa I too feel that batwara is not cancelled.... just they r celebrating holi together to show all..... its good... akshara likes to celebrate holi with family members... it happened and also we want batwara not to be cancelled... i think it was not cancelled... i am happy...
U MEaur tv akshi hum bahar jaa rahe the but v came back and celebrate holi with everyone and even she told dj ne accept kiya holi sab kuch bhoolke mnaya jaa tha hai every one celebrate holi togetehr
Jaya aunty but if u watched the IF video Akshara told that there is hichkichahat betwn them. She told that they came back just to celebrate holi with family. All of the dinos were suprised to see the naksh so bade dno( daddaji) ne maaf waaf kuch nahin kiya. They r showing everything is fine just for samaj and duniya nthing else sab natak hai. Also naitik told that his F*Ly  would hv 2 answer lot of ppl if ghar ke beta and bahu nahi rahenge holi ke din. Hooray🥳🥳🥳Batwara is still on.............Hw can any of YR track come to an end so early. 
Originally posted by JAYA_09

U MEaur tv akshi hum bahar jaa rahe the but v came back and celebrate holi with everyone and even she told dj ne accept kiya holi sab kuch bhoolke mnaya jaa tha hai every one celebrate holi togetehr
Di ye sab bakwass hai Dj itni jaldi sudhrene wala nahi hai...Use ab bhi nhai lagta ki galti uski hai...
Originally posted by Nakshilu

Jaya aunty but if u watched the IF video Akshara told that there is hichkichahat betwn them. She told that they came back just to celebrate holi with family. All of the dinos were suprised to see the naksh so bade dno( daddaji) ne maaf waaf kuch nahin kiya. They r showing everything is fine just for samaj and duniya nthing else sab natak hai. Also naitik told that his F*Ly  would hv 2 answer lot of ppl if ghar ke beta and bahu nahi rahenge holi ke din. Hooray🥳🥳🥳Batwara is still on.............Hw can any of YR track come to an end so early. 
but if u see u me aur tv there akshi told humlog vapas agaye the and she even told dj ne accept kiya and hum sablog milke holi mana rahe hai waht does it on i don't un derstan d

but if u see u me aur tv there akshi told humlog vapas agaye the and she even told dj ne accept kiya and hum sablog milke holi mana rahe hai waht does it on i don't un derstan d
di holi ke liye naksh out of station jaane wale the na.. lekin vo gye nhi.. hina vahi keh rhi hai.. itni tension mat lo.. batwara cancel nhi hua hai..😃
Originally posted by moonlight08

di holi ke liye naksh out of station jaane wale the na.. lekin vo gye nhi.. hina vahi keh rhi hai.. itni tension mat lo.. batwara cancel nhi hua hai..😃
she even told dj accepted them and vapas agaye what does it mean

she even told dj accepted them and vapas agaye what does it mean
di daddaji accepted them just because vaha pe nikhil ji ka parivaar bhi tha..
n vo vaapis aa gye means vo jaane wale the na udaipur se bahar.. to vo gye nhi.. vaapis aa gye..
owowwo congratzz yrkkhians...!!!🥳🥳 vryy happpieee..yooo..!