Are u liking Sid n Piya Jodi (SiYa)???

Poll Question :

Are u liking Sid n Piya as a couple?

Poll Choice
No (Don't like)
Yes (I like their pair to a certain extent)
Hmm they are ok (I don't mind seeing a new pair)
A Big No (SiYa Never! I luv Abhiya n Sidchi only)
A Big Yes (im luvin them)
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
a bigggg NO frm my side..pkyek is abt abhiya...
abhay and piya are made 4 each other...
and i dont care abt other characters in the serial
abhiya is  the only  reason i am watching this serial..
even if they are shown so less nwdays everyday i put on the tv and watch the show just with hope to see a glimpse of abhay and piya..
@Harshiti, same here.. i too watch the show with the hope of seeing a glimpse abhiya moment 😕 but its gettin too disappointin day by day 😕
Who said they are gonna be a romantic pair? later if sids character progresses into more positive there is room for nice friendship which i would like to see, friendship between the trio Abhay-pia-sid:)
But i am surprised ppl r translating the current confusing track into that they' ll be a pair. even if writers and directors fail to show it, all thats going on is supppsed to later show to sid and everyone, that piya is only Abhays, nd noone else can even pass piyas mind in that front. just cause she has friendly conversations with him doesnt mean they' ll end up with eachother, lol. Just Wished Abhay would open up nd talk abt Sid with Piya.Edited by Luckyone - 13 years ago
Sid isn't as good looking as Viv, but really he's got acting skills, coz of his acting i will say a big yes. But personally i don't care who it is together AbhiYa or SiYa coz really like them both.
a big no no i even turn off the t.v wen i see siya together my blood just  boils lol
It's a BIIIIIG NO from my side too... 😡
Though i love sid as actor. He is awesome but when i see him with piya i want to kill him. So no siya only abhiya for me and no one can even touch abhiya chemistry.
Originally posted by Luckyone

Who said they are gonna be a romantic pair? later if sids character progresses into more positive there is room for nice friendship which i would like to see, friendship between the trio Abhay-pia-sid:)
But i am surprised ppl r translating the current confusing track into that they' ll be a pair. even if writers and directors fail to show it, all thats going on is supppsed to later show to sid and everyone, that piya is only Abhays, nd noone else can even pass piyas mind in that front. just cause she has friendly conversations with him doesnt mean they' ll end up with eachother, lol. Just Wished Abhay would open up nd talk abt Sid with Piya.

I agree, they are not gonna be paired up so chill.
And from me a big Noooooo. 😡 😡 😡
neverrrrrrrrrrrrr SiYa. de r impossiblllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle👎🏼
👍🏼1 n only ❤️abhiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa❤️