AA track ko aagey badhao !!

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Request: if you do not like the couple, kindly refrain from personal comments! This is just a suggestion for the future track on AA and how it can be intertwined with Maan, Geet, Dev ka track and their character ...

Here is what i was thinking, the Arjun and Annie story is moving smoothly, but the audience perhaps feels a disconnect with it since they are not directly connected to the maaneet track.. i understand why thats the case, and all that so i thought why not suggest something that would make their story a little more engaging..

yes, Arjun is complex and he has issues to deal with, but right now whats missing in the story is the candyfloss romance, that perhaps you cant do with maaneet owing to their circumstances .. and it would kinda look odd if you went ahead with it...

so here is what you can do... Nitya and sangram suceed once or twice more in their attempts, but one of their major plans back fires and this ends up Annie and Arjun together, they are forced locked perhaps in a room/stuck in a jungle/or a place where its only the two of them...

Over fights, arguments and debates, they finally do admit to their feelings once more.. may be Annie helps Arjun with NT, and he is touched, or Arjun learns what NT did and he breaks down and Annie is around to support him, there are many revelations during that time spent together, and they confess their feelings..

But since Annie is very scared of her brother and the scenario at home she doesnt want any one to know of their rishta and she tells Arjun she understands what he feels towards his sister, they decide to get together but no one like always in the office knows.. they have chori-chupke office waala romance, trying to meet, them indirectly using Sangram and Nitya .. flirting with them for fun to make the other jealous, have moments here and there... 

Dev comes to know of it, and Dev like Arjun already since he knows him from before, Dev hence becomes the secret keeper...! He warns them against it, but he is happy for his sister as well...

Imagine the situation now when Maan gets to know Dev also knew of all this and he pushed his younger sister into troubled waters ???

That can be another drama altogether...

But i guess, doing this would bring back the much needed light heartedness into the show...

The friends, manisha, romeo, pinky and adi also learn about it, and may be even geet does slowly and she doesnt mind and only maan is kept out if it....

that can be used as a drama point where Maan is mad at Geet also for being a part of a secret that she and dev were a part of..

what say guys?

any more additions and suggestions on this one?

do share...

Love,
niha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
nice post.. hope to c the track move forward..