Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: soul_angel

You know in the emoticon's window there is a perfect emoticon to describe Ankita in this segment and that would be >> 🤪 - Ankitaaaaa is one crazzzzzy chick 🤣the way she was singing Aik ke do, do ke chaar so high and totally tun  🤣 and her version of " Dum Duma Dum" in marathi 🤣 " Aaj na chorongi tujhe" Sushant replied in Marathi " Ho Ho Ho" but when she interpretated the song in Marathi "Aaj na chor majli tula ?" right ?( I hope I am not saying something which I shouldn't and which have some other meaning to it 🤣 ) then Sushant replied in hindi " Dum Duma Dum" 🤣🤣

Naahi ga majhi aai 🤣( before you ask, I will tel, nahi meri amma 🤣)
That has double meaning sort of 'chor ne tumhe chori kar liya' 🤣, other meaning, jane do😆
Sushant was saying HO the same way, when someone dont know english, how that person says 'yes' 'yes'' yes' to be on safer side😆

Both are very lucky to find each other, Rab ne bana di jodi 
sensodyne thumbnail
^^ Yes, Manohar was equally talli. 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣

Here Manohar baba is dancing in his own way with out giving dam about any one 🤣  🤣 people around him gave space seeing the way he use to dance and Ankita is pichkaring him, but he had not effect seeing  that Ankita went to Manjusha .😆

I think Manohar baba was enjoying his freedom that Sulochana was not around if she was around he would just adjusted his chamsha.🤓  😆  How I wish we could dance of Manohar baba is show. 🤣 🤣

P.S: on the other hand Manjusha's and Vinod's voice are so shrill and irritating like throwing stones at the window sort of irritating 😳 

Agree these two were also Talli, but voice was so shrill that I wanted hitted with that spike. 😆

Originally posted by: soul_angel

I always find Ankita adorable she is crazy and I like crazy 😎  crazy is fun  😆 and you know when did I found her super adorable? I found Ankita highly adorable in that after elimination AV of hers  🤣🤣 Kisi ki band bajani hai tu aise bajao 🤣

@Bold: Exactly even I found her highly adorable in her elimination avi. She was a basanti talking non-stop with out thinking anything and I had huge smile seeing that avi as I knew she was just being herself. 😆 😆

As Zee people are being enough kind with me, so I uploaded one more Hose Arrest segment which was hilarious equally. 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Hdb7R18h4[/YOUTUBE]

Here also Ankita is so cute playing pehchan kaun. 😆 Especially I love the bit when she purposely identifies Sushant as Shibu and later when Sushant identifies the expression she gives is so cute!😆

Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
did u notic sushsnt giving water on 4.09 ankita's head may be making her THANDA bc she became so talli he was observing her we can see on pic and he enjoing so much see ankita singing he is so sweeet and caring
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣 what was this😆 everyone really seems high especially ankita🤣 loved her marathi "dum dum dum" and "zoom". she seems out of control singing, dancing and playing with sushant's ear and nose🤣

Sushant is such a badmash, he gave bhang to everyone and didn't have it himself 😆 and hawwwww he said i love u in marathi😍😍 i bet he learned that part pretty well and played well with other parts by just saying 'HO'😆
Edited by CuteCherry - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww it is such a lovely segment.. Thanks for sharing.. They are all enjoying so much..

Sushant ne sab ko bhang pilaya  😆😆.. Anki was full on Talli.. But she was very very cute.. Bichari baad Sushant ki Khair nahi.. 😆😆😆..

Love the way Ankita Sings.. Aww I wish her throat is fine after all this.. She was in complete masti mood. Thanks to Sush.. He is soooooooooo cuteeeee...

My Fav was Ankita dancing like a Radha with a Bhang ki glass on her head and Sushant as Krishna... Both suit so well as Krishna and Radha.. Sushant as naughty as Krishn and Ankita as beautiful as Radha.. Aww 😍

This is one of their best segments... I would watch it 100/1000/1000000000s dont know how many times 😍
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Gosh the Marathi segment was very very cute.. Forgot to mention that earlier..

Sushant has improved a lot.. Awww he said he loves Ankita a lot in Marathi.. Wow super cute..

Ankita and Varsha singing Aaj na chodungi tujhe Dam Dama Dam in Marathi 🤣