Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

You know in the emoticon's window there is a perfect emoticon to describe Ankita in this segment and that would be >> 🤪 - Ankitaaaaa is one crazzzzzy chick 🤣the way she was singing Aik ke do, do ke chaar so high and totally tun  🤣 and her version of " Dum Duma Dum" in marathi 🤣 " Aaj na chorongi tujhe" Sushant replied in Marathi " Ho Ho Ho" but when she interpretated the song in Marathi "Aaj na chor majli tula ?" right ?( I hope I am not saying something which I shouldn't and which have some other meaning to it 🤣 ) then Sushant replied in hindi " Dum Duma Dum" 🤣🤣

Sushant couldn't understand the first two lines Ankita said in Marathi so he thought of the safest and bestest answer to give " Ho" 🤣  thats actually a good theory if you can't understand something in Marathi the safest way to answer it is " HO " 🤣🤣 
Looks like Ankita have taught some lines to Sushant in Marathi like I love you or maybe Sushant learned it specially for her oooooo 😉 😆 the only thing in the world which can make Ankita blush is Sushant's " I love you " no matter how high she is the moment he said that in Marathi Ankita at once blushed and got shy aww 😆

And this is what you call classic Talli 🤣

The best part Sushant was just standing and looking at what she was doing first she played with his nose then his ears and he was just standing there like a statue I'll repeat that is what you call classic Talli  🤣

P.S: on the other hand Manjusha's and Vinod's voice are so shrill and irritating like throwing stones at the window sort of irritating 😳 
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣🤣

Yup , she was as high as a kite ....

But honestly , I thought Ankita has never looked so cute to me as she did in this segment ....
Simply adorable talli she was ...🤪

I loved the  marathi song in the end and when Sushant said to her ' I love you ' , she was least bothered .....🤣 , too high to get emotional 😆
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she usually gets shy to sing the whole song..she stops midway and gets shy..today she was singing full throttle and out of tune..😆..
guruji you are right she didn't even notice it was i love u ..she was like next marathi sentence already..🤣
gremlin. thumbnail

TD ,Akka I don't know maybe I am wrong but I thought for a moment she did got shy,smiled and looked downwards but then to cover it up or rather the power of bhaang started dominating again so then she went to the next sentence 🤣

Tanyaz thumbnail
Jia, you  are right .I also saw it just now .She did get shy for just split of a second but quickly wanted back  the talli mood ...She was not in a romantic mood this day for sure ...🤣

Sushant was laughing when he was singing dam dama dam ....🤣 ..
I tell you, he is a lucky guy , honestly ...she keeps him laughing all day long ...

That  guy Manish was so right ..Sushant walks around with  a phuljadi all the time ...

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jia thnx for dose pics...

Ankita is such a firebrand dat she makes the whole atmosphere on fire 🤣   but i agree wid Tanyadi.i've never found sooo cute as much as in the whole Holi segments..she is really adorable..

sushant is  defo sober and made everyone esp Anki,parag Talli hmmm smart guy..i really wish dey enjoyed Holi as much as in the sets also
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 13 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail

I always find Ankita adorable she is crazy and I like crazy 😎  crazy is fun  😆 and you know when did I found her super adorable? I found Ankita highly adorable in that after elimination AV of hers  🤣🤣 Kisi ki band bajani hai tu aise bajao 🤣

Tanyaz thumbnail
I think Ankita is great .She is a born Star ..It  has nothing to do with her looks or her profession....it's  the person she is ..Even if she was a cashier in a super market she  would have been a Star ..

There are some people like that , their personalities and their fun loving nature is just so awesome that they stand out because of that only ...
I like Sushant a lot and I think he will do very well in future , he is very sensible and extremely talented but when it is the two of them together ...I just keep looking at Ankita 😆, she is just so crazy ...

Infact I think Sushant always looks better to me when he is standing next to Ankita ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
did anyone else notice, Manohar was equally talli 🤣 he was doing bhangra with chashma in his hands 😆