HA 19march must watch - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by archanamanav

i love you lots i guess..๐Ÿ˜‰

Right !!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
anki definitely looks like she took bhang..in the end i think it was day before yesterday segment..she was tired in the end and just sitting ..after singing and dancing for too long..
Hi Nishr,
Thank you so much for this video. I've never laughed so much when watching a PR segment before!!!!!  It really is great to see most of the cast, especially the young ones, enjoying themselves so much. I truly enjoyed myself watching this video. Happy Holi to one and all!!!

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Right !!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜   sushant said I love you for the first time and dat too in Marathi ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

i'm not sure abt others esp sushant  but Anki,Manohar,Parag have defo high ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜
Thanks Poas n Nishr.
They sure r having lots of fun. Mu god Anki is really a funloving n crazy girl.
Sushant said : i lโค๏ธ u? Wow๐Ÿ˜

dat ws super adorable and sooooo much fun to watch..... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ˜ Edited by shalurulez - 13 years ago
lol.. i think sushant has picked up some basic marathi after working with a predominantly marathi cast for almost two years ... bcuz he said i luv you in marathi without anyone prompting him ..

and ya , i agree with gene .. anki , parag and manohar were definitely high .. and gosh , actually i thought sushant was the most sober of the lot .. ๐Ÿ˜†

Here is the YT link of it,

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4hBT_vSYbo[/YOUTUBE]

Hmm I have uploaded House Arrest knowing the fact its gonna get delete, but I have given chance by making unlisted in that my video will be private and only who has link can watch this segment. Actually I had uploaded this old segment of them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyQupjjBQAM which use to get deleted as dmcl use to claim, but I have uploaded it yesterday till now DMCL people haven't claim it so I have uploaded this segment also like that only. If in case this works then I may upload all the links like this only. Sorry  that you guys had to read all this.

This is last time I'm gonna give try if this also doesn't work then I'm gonna leave it.
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
Thanks so much for the link, Nish!

LMAO Ankita is soooooooooo high๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Man this girl is a laugh riot....singing on full volume and translating random songs into Marathi๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ......

And I agree with Lunza.....Sushant deffo looks the most sober of the lot.....so he got everyone else high and he himself is so sober....LOLL

But seriously hilarious and cute segment....especially when Ankita was so obviously drunk/high and insisting that Sushant speak in Marathi and telling him what all to say in Marathi๐Ÿ˜†
omg !! Anki is totally zonked ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ aww Sushie is so cute ๐Ÿ˜‰