Well done all for guessing Gauri is Gudiya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I kept thinking it was impossible that the CVs would be so predictable-also when Gudiya's parents were so conservative that they tried to get their daughter married at the age of about 10, how can they now be so progressive that they have allowed their daughter to live on her own for 4 years? Doesn't this strike anyone as odd?😕
everything is possible in the TV serial world. even the dead comes back so this is not a big issue for the CVs LOL!😆

the CVs always leave loopholes in the story track but what to do?😒 who'll tell them that we want logic coz they say we're not supposed to start reasoning when anything is shown... logic dhoondna manaa hai😆
Originally posted by ambodidi

I kept thinking it was impossible that the CVs would be so predictable-also when Gudiya's parents were so conservative that they tried to get their daughter married at the age of about 10, how can they now be so progressive that they have allowed their daughter to live on her own for 4 years? Doesn't this strike anyone as odd?😕

I guess it wasn't her parents but her uncle who was the Sarpanch of Gauri's village at the time she got married to Jagdish, who was responsible for Gauri's studies and progress.
She herself mentioned when she met her uncle that she'll always be grateful to him for all he did for her even though she wasn't related to him in any way.
And as far as Gauri's parents are concerned, they are still hell-bent on getting her married and keep writing to her to consider this matter for once.
No big surprises...BV is very predictable after the first year. I think once Jagya comes to know she is Gudiya he will prolly use this info to patao Dadisa to accept her esp given her dislike for Anandi.
i knew it frm the start that gauri wld be gudiya