Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

What I do not want next . . .

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am sure by now, everyone might have read the article Guddu Shukla shoots Runjhun in Bhagonwaali..

At the end the article, it states that this track will reveal to G that R is a Bhagonwali. 

In the freeze that they showed in Friday's episode, I wish and hope G hasn't shot R. Bcos practically if anyone is shot at that point-blank range, no one would survive. 
So, I am hoping nothing happens to R, or even if anything does happen, I hope she is shot at her arm or something bcos we see that G kind of slops down and the gun is not aimed directly at her when he is collapsing. But we do hear a gun-shot and hopefully the bullet hits the ceiling and R is safe.

Even if R is hit, no one is going to forgive G so easily and especially Amma, who seems to be the only person who has little sympathy for him right now. 
And on the other hand, if R is hit, she would be rushed to hospital first and we can hope that her presence in the hospital will be benefitial to G's mom. But there is also the point that if G's mom becomes well soon, then V & Rajju can totally deny to pay-up rest of the money. But after today's episode, where G's father has totally refused money, G doesn't have a need for the money from V&R. I don't know where all this is going and I don't know what all I am rambling and confusing you guys.
The point of my post is not that at all.😊

My point is, as per the article, G comes to know R is Bhagonwali.
In that case, there are 2 things that I DO NOT want to happen:
1. G should not fall in love with R after this fact is known.
2. G should not ease-up his stand towards R because of this fact.

I will explain further:

1. G should not fall in love with R after "Bhagonwali" fact is known.
If someone comes to know that other person is lucky, then you kind of want to "use" that for your own good. And if it in fact works for you, definitely you will start liking that person. That is a love araised, after the fact is known. It is kind of "influenced" love and to me, is not a sincere love. This kind of raises doubt that if the other person was not lucky, you wouldn't have loved her/him.
Hence I do not want G to fall for R after the "Bhagonwali" fact. For this, i don't mind if this track is stretched out so that G comes to know R's innocence in everything and then falls for her and comes to know the Bhagonwali fact later.

2. G should not ease-up his stand towards R because of "Bhagonwali" fact.
When G is in a helpless situation in front of his mom, he sincerely says that he will not commit any more untoward things. Just a little while later, he is so angry with his helplessness and so angry with his dad for disowning him and his efforts that he says, "To rescue my mom, I would do anything".

For him that "anything", is the worst he can do/think of. And marrying Runjhun Mishra according to him is the worst-est he could do. For him Runjhun Mishra is an enemy. He thinks that R is the reason for every bad thing happening to him. For me as a viewer, I felt that his anger towards R for the 2 jailing episodes are over-board, but the anger against R for his mom's condition doesn't seem that over-board, it does look convincing, though we viewers know it is a mis-understanding on his part. Though we viewers may think, oh he just went went jail, she didn't kill him, why is he SO angry with her. But looking back now, especially seeing his anger from his mom's condition, it can be how angry he is for his jailings. That just shows how he hates that he was jailed. I am not justifying his anger, what I am trying to say is, it kind-of explains his anger towards the jailings.

Whatever said and done, the fact remains that he went to jail twice and his mom is in serious condition right now, and intentionally/unintentionally, directly/indirectly R was a reason or R's presence was there in those happenings. The wrong, as he sees it, did happen to him. So, regardless of R being a Bhagonwali, he went to jail. Regardless of her being a Bhagonwali his mom's condition is worsened. So, why should he soften-up his stand towards R just because he knows the fact that she is a Bhagonwali?

I am not against G coming to know that R is a Bhagonwali, but I wish G softening-up towards R or falling in love with her happens at its own merit and not because of the fact that she is a Bhagonwali.

------------------------------

What we do not know is how long would the track mentioned in the article would take. We all want the mis-understandings between G&R to clear ASAP, but I do not want lose out on a slow-and-steady clearing-the-mis-understanding and falling-in-love process in the bargain. What I want is he could clear the mis-understandings, he could fall in love and then come to know the fact that she is in fact a Bhagonwali.

Any comments?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey bee
U r sooooooooooooooooooo right ...
He shouldint fall for her after knownin shes lucky ....
He might try to use her......which v dont want to happen ...
But sumhow d misunderstandin should clear cuz G anger for R is crossin limits( i think so )....

He hates her she sent him to jail twice ..which is not a varyyyyy big thing but may it hurt him more cuz even in d past his dada sent him to jail n he left d house n his amma so he might hate jail (i think)..

Even i think she dint get shoot cuz in d precap it shows d fire went in d air .......

But lets just c wat happens
Cant wait fr monday..........
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great post bee..

I also dont want him to find out that R is bhagonwali...so soon...

I want them to start liking each other first..and slowly..then fall in love..

I dont think R is shot..the gun was not pointing at her in last part..maybe someone tries to take gun away??...or as you mentioned..its fired at the ceiling..

G father will not accept the money so only other way his mum can get better is via R..

next week will be interesting...😉
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
well, I don't mind either way, he finds out or not.  I don't think it matters so much to him as to the Pandeys.  Guddu is already married to the Bhagonwali.  He can take her to his mother's house, her sasural.  When G finds out about her, its the Pandeys loss.  What does G stand to gain from finding out, to him since she has come into his surroundings, there has been one bad thing after another. Also, I don't think falling in love for either of them at the moment is even remotely in their minds.  His mindset is more focused on saving his mother at all costs.  He is not thinking at all about his actions like his father said when u ruined a girl's life you did not even think of your actions. Na he did not think.  Guddu is not thinking!  He is acting on impulse out of frustration, anger, &desperation!!  Guddu replies he has no soul!  So first in order for him to even consider any feelings of compassion, kindness, love, he has to find his soul back.  Now, here is where R comes in.  She can help him in his journey back to his soul.   AMMA mentions to R, that R can change G (or something like that).  Amma is right.  So, I am not at all concerned about when he falls for R.  They are already tied together in their journey in life.  They are strangers to each other, complete opposite of each other.  & after all the emphasis made on the rituals of marriage, their marriage is how their relationship might develop, perhaps.  Don't know if I am making sense here.  In their marital journey together, their relationship might develop together with each other in their respective roles of husband/wife???
In the precap, does not look like she gets hurt, he is the one that slips&misfires, someone from his back makes him miss his target.  Might be his father or LM??  
I really don't suspect Guddu will fall in love with Runjhun because she is a Bhagonwali.  When G does fall in love with R, it will be because she was the reason for his journey back to his soul. 
Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 13 years ago
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great post Bee ... and I agree with you here.

If the CVs in any way end up showing that G's hatred to R diminishes or that G falls in love with R just because she's a 'Bhagowali' , it will be a HUGE turn off for me ....

And I agree in toto with Eclipse here, now that they are married I'm willing to sit back and watch their story unfold ... their gradual understanding of each other. 

Amma keeps reminding R to give this marriage a chance. And G is going to be bombarded by accusations from all his well-wishers ( His father, Kukkan , Jabbbu and maybe later his mother ), that he has wronged R.

So, logically these 2 should wily-nily begin to respect their wedding vows and hence start their journey towards falling in love.

I'm fully aware that this journey is not going to be smooth, there'll be a million things that will keep them apart. But I want to see them grapple with every problem and come out with a clearer realization of what the other means to them.

In this scenario, if .... IF ... the CVs are going the add the dramatic twist that G's feelings towards R change or is affected by her being a Bhagowaii ... then I'll be most disappointed ......

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: EcliPSe_2010

well, I don't mind either way, he finds out or not.  Because I don't think falling in love for either of them at the moment is even remotely in their minds.  His mindset is more focused on saving his mother at all costs.  He is not thinking at all about his actions like his father said when u ruined a girl's life you did not even think of your actions. Na he did not think.  Guddu is not thinking!  He is acting on impulse out of frustration, anger, &desperation!!  Guddu replies he has no soul!  So first in order for him to even consider any feelings of compassion, kindness, love, he has to find his soul back.  Now, here is where R comes in.  She can help him in his journey back to his soul.   AMMA mentions to R, that R can change G (or something like that).  Amma is right.  So, I am not at all concerned about when he falls for R.  They are already tied together in their journey in life.  They are strangers to each other, complete opposite of each other.  & after all the emphasis made on the rituals of marriage, their marriage is how their relationship might develop, perhaps.  Don't know if I am making sense here.  In their marital journey together, their relationship might develop together with each other in their respective roles of husband/wife???

In the precap, does not look like she gets hurt, he is the one that slips&misfires, someone from his back makes him miss his target.  Might be his father or LM??  
I really don't suspect Guddu will fall in love with Runjhun because she is a Bhagonwali.  When G does fall in love with R, it will be because she was the reason for his journey back to his soul. 

@ red .... dear Eclipse ... that's wonderfully put ! 👏
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rusha4003

Great post Bee ... and I agree with you here.

If the CVs in any way end up showing that G's hatred to R diminishes or that G falls in love with R just because she's a 'Bhagowali' , it will be a HUGE turn off for me ....

And I agree in toto with Eclipse here, now that they are married I'm willing to sit back and watch their story unfold ... their gradual understanding of each other. 

Amma keeps reminding R to give this marriage a chance. And G is going to be bombarded by accusations from all his well-wishers ( His father, Kukkan , Jabbbu and maybe later his mother ), that he has wronged R.

So, logically these 2 should wily-nily begin to respect their wedding vows and hence start their journey towards falling in love.

I'm fully aware that this journey is not going to be smooth, there'll be a million things that will keep them apart. But I want to see them grapple with every problem and come out with a clearer realization of what the other means to them.

In this scenario, if .... IF ... the CVs are going the add the dramatic twist that G's feelings towards R change or is affected by her being a Bhagowaii ... then I'll be most disappointed ......

I want to see how the writers take this story forward.  So far, the twists& turns have been unexpected & i am being entertained.  So, I'd like to enjoy the show&watch my fav. rockin Jodi get to know each other.  
My Q is how can G just make a 360 turnaround & say that so R is a Bhagonwali, I 'll fall in love with her...Does not happen like that...I don't think G is like that.  He might first want to take revenge against the Pandeys...or maybe like he promised his mom turn into a good insaan.  He has already started on his journey back to his soul, when he went to see his Ma the first time.  He made that choice after so many years.  He wants his Ma back into his life.  More than fall in love with R.  When he does fall in love, it will be because of R that he got his soul back.  His Bhagonwali was the reason for his becoming a good Insaan. However, I don't want him to turn into too much of a "Ram"-want him to keep his Badboy Bindaas attitude.  
If u recall that R scene with Abhigyan, when A wanted her to do the medical test, she said he wanted it for himself.  She even tells him you are walking the middle path (or something like that) & you'll never be satisfied on that path.  Now if you watch closely the recent scene with AMMA&G when Amma says to G what will society think? G replies he doesn't give a d*m* what society thinks or says.   R heard that alright!  The difference between the two: A&G. 
R is noticing this little things. 
I think he might go to R & perhaps apologize to her, but not too soon, bc he knws the Pandeys r the worst possible snakes.  He has the ultimate advantage with the Pandeys now, after he finds out R is a Bhagonwali. 
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ EcliPSe_2010~ Wow!  What u mentioned in regards to his soul- so deep.  Her being the reason to the journey back to his soul- this sounds so sweet.  It would be nice if the writers of this show look at bee5's post and all these comments.      Edited by edabella - 13 years ago
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Bee, I agree they can't have Guddu shoot Runjhun at point blank. There is a definite possibility of her getting injured or the gun misfiring elsewhere (it would be entirely funny if either of the two (Vishnu and Rajju) trying to make their escape finds the bullet misfire and have it lodge in their butt, the fat muscle will keep the bullet from penetrating but it will hurt LOL. I'm getting offtrack but just a random thought process.)

I liked the fact that Kukkan and Jabbo know Guddu so well enough that they know he will regret it. Also the fact that Guddu has never drunk like that before despite what one would expect of his character, shows one that simply there are a lot of aspects of Guddu that are misunderstood. Secondly that Guddu might retaliate with anger, but you can tell how much his father's words are like barbs to his soul. I think its easier for him to admit he is a bad guy than fight to correct people. Again this is because one he frankly doesn't care what anyone else thinks (except for his mom, and to some very small extent his father) and second because he has a sense of pride.

I think more than his anger, more than anything he does, his pride is his biggest folly. Regarding finding out whether Runjhun is a Bhagonwali, I think his first and initial reaction when he finds out would most likely be disbelief. Guddu doesn't seem like the one to blindly believe in the fact that Runjhun is Bhagonwali. He cares less for superstitions and things as such, since he believes foremost in practicality, and simple visible facts.

As for using Runjhun, I can not see that either. Not directly anyways. His main concern is his mom, now. Without his mom, he seems to have no real motive or ambition to his character. He seems to enjoy taking it a day at a time. To him the only reason money was an issue was because of his mom, not because he craved riches. The only motive to use Runjhun at the moment would be to use her against her uncles and aunts to extract revenge. Even then there is no exact science to her being lucky, so one can't say how he'd do that either.

Him falling in love with her because of luck doesn't seem likely either to me. I mean even if he knows she is lucky, he's not going to change his attitude towards her. So far he's only considered her unlucky much like Runjhun herself, because whenever she's around bad things have happened to him (to his knowledge) so it will take a lot of convincing I feel.

I think right now there is too much hatred in both of them to see any kind of emotion or read any simple gestures as anything much. I think when Runjhun and Guddu see each other there is a lot of red. There are times when I feel like even though Amma is trying to console her Runjhun is barely listening. In her mind Guddu is Raavan and it will take a lot of persuasion to alter that. As much as Guddu blames Runjhun for his misery, Runjhun blames Guddu too.

She always points fingers at him rather than her uncles and aunts. It's always him trying to break her happiness or her marriage. Same goes for Guddu. They both seem to blame each other equally, and while Guddu might be a little more hot-headed than Runjhun and carry things a little far, Runjhun does most of the time bring out the worst in him as he does her.

I also do not wish to see his behavior change because he knows she is a bhagonwali that would be asking a lot of change for his character. He may pretend to be nice to her but in actuality or pretend that he's had a change of heart, but in actuality to change his heart because of who she is, is like loving a someone because they are rich and not because of their individuality. I don't think they intend to, and definitely hope they do not make Guddu a luck-digger so to speak. That suits Runjhun's uncles and aunts more than him.

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was thinking about the shooting and how the gun is pointing up when he shoots.  What if... he shoots the gun at the ceiling to scare her and says he wants her to see the suffering she has caused.  Then, Guddu drags Runjhun to the hospital to show her his mom's condition.  Guddu's mom will get better and Runjhun will see the softer side of Guddu and how distraught he is over her illness.  Dinananth may also see Runjhun and decide that he will atone with Guddu's actions and keep his bahu at his house.  Also, if Guddu's mom wakes up and sees Runjhun... she may ask Runjhun if Guddu really forced the wedding...and Runjhun may lie and say no to spare Guddu's mom any grief.  Guddu will not expect this. 

I really hope that Guddu does not shoot Runjhun and that's how she ends up at the hospital because really then Guddu should go to jail for a LONG TIME for attempted murder.😡 You know Vishnu will fight the case against him if that was the case.

Also, I think when Guddu finds out Runjhun is a bhagonwali he will think everyone is crazy as he has had only bad luck when she is around.  But it's possible that the way Runjhun treats his mom will factor into how Guddu feels about Runjhun.  I don't think the Bhagonwali bit will impact the relationship.
Edited by rani2007 - 13 years ago