Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
really good sbs maheswari's bhi aate hain everyone celebrate holi akshi offscreen sab ki upar holi khelti hain and naksh so good yaar while coloring togetehr naitik just move  ahedad akshi naitik ka haath pakad ke holi lagathi hai and director ke saath holi kehlne sokatah hai kaisa akshi ka upar rang lagana it was so comedy.
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya even i watched it i was nice shayad batwaara cancel nahi hua hai
Adhervika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ya that segment was relly cute....Naitik akshara ko ped ke pass le aata hai  wo jata hai akshara use rokti hai...Rang lagati hai...they both hug...Waiting for that epi to be telecast...😛
JAYA_09 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Adhervika]ya that segment was relly cute....Naitik akshara ko ped ke pass le aata hai  wo jata hai akshara use rokti hai...Rang lagati hai...they both hug...Waiting for that epi to be telecast...😛[/QUOTEkuch bhi ho adhervika iwant naksh to live happily u wa tch u m aur tv there is also nice segment about naksh and yrkkh team.]
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

aksh ka qahar on sets..... evrybody was running away frm her...🤣

naitik romancng director...🤣

Adhervika thumbnail
Thanks...But i don't able to watch U me aur tv coz my brother watching another show...😭 So can you please give me the link.... but i watch sbs and it was wow....😊
Adhervika thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful16

That was the funniest scene i have ever seen....akshara toh sab ko rang lagane mein busy thi...Toh naitik ko director ka hi saath mil paya....ROFL
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful16

dir teaching how to do romacne with akshi and what song they were singing and their scene was too good in u me aur tv they stand alone watching everyone holding hands dj playaing with sankaritai with full \bhang bhang utherneki baat vapas eyes vl come out go and watchVFRANKZ Video panel in google E 24 news watch it and tell
nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
pls someone post the link😛