Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Rubinas special gift to Avinash

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rubina's special gift to Avinash
Buzz up!

Everyday seems to be Valentine's Day for some besotted lovers! Recently, one hears that Rubina Dilaik aka Radhika of Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu, gifted her real and reel life dream man Avinash Sachdev aka Dev- a cute puppy!

We spoke to an excited Rubina who told us, "Yes, I have gifted Avinash a Shih tzu pup. Both of us love dogs and wanted to have one for the longest time. And now, we finally have the cutest one. Even Avinash was surprised but he loved the little fella."

It seems that these two lovers are still celebrating Valentine's Day. Avinash too confirmed, "Yes, Rubina gifted a sweet pup Shih tzu and we have named him Romeo. When you are in love, you don't celebrate only just one day as the day of love. For us, everyday is a celebration of love. I don't think there are specific days to celebrate love. Romeo has brought a lot of happiness in our lives and taking care of him is like looking after a child. Playing with him is a huge stress buster and we can't wait to return home from the sets to meet our cute Romeo."

Now with two Romeos around Rubina, she has a tough time dividing her attention between them!

• Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
  • Saturday, March 19, 2011
  • http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Rubina's-special-gift-to-Avinash&xfile=2011/March/News_20110319_26
    Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RADEV1000 thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
    How sweettttttt Rubina....... God bless.
    sia_lovely thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the article. Aww........co chweet!!! A pup!! Lovely gift!!
    Tilashini thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    thank u fr the article...

Shih tzu pup?
    owh now i noe i remember where it came from once aavi tol in an IF interview

Now with two Romeos around Rubina, she has a tough time dividing her attention between them!
      🤣 🤣 POOR Rubi!! i wonder how shes gona make this work? 😆😆

(Rubi i got an idea for u....u should spend more time wif avi...and for that maybe u can find your ROMEO his "JULIET" ) 😳😆 🤣

Edited by Tilashini - 13 years ago
    sia_lovely thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah......Avi had said abt it in IF interview.......but hadnt he said the name of the pup to be.........turtles? How come it became.......Romeo? Nevertheless, both are cutie names......and whats makes it more special is that Rubi gifted it to him. ðŸ˜³
    Tilashini thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Yeah......Avi had said abt it in IF interview.......but hadnt he said the name of the pup to be.........turtles? How come it became.......Romeo? Nevertheless, both are cutie names......and whats makes it more special is that Rubi gifted it to him. ðŸ˜³

turtles became romeo?? oh god!! 🤣 🤣
    Edited by Tilashini - 13 years ago
    anu17 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    wow 😎 news..............................................
    thanks
    sinharuby thumbnail
    thanks for sharing........
    laxmi_avinafan thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Rubina's special gift to Avinash
    Buzz up!

Everyday seems to be Valentine's Day for some besotted lovers! Recently, one hears that Rubina Dilaik aka Radhika of Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu, gifted her real and reel life dream man Avinash Sachdev aka Dev- a cute puppy!

We spoke to an excited Rubina who told us, "Yes, I have gifted Avinash a Shih tzu pup. Both of us love dogs and wanted to have one for the longest time. And now, we finally have the cutest one. Even Avinash was surprised but he loved the little fella."

It seems that these two lovers are still celebrating Valentine's Day. Avinash too confirmed, "Yes, Rubina gifted a sweet pup Shih tzu and we have named him Romeo. When you are in love, you don't celebrate only just one day as the day of love. For us, everyday is a celebration of love. I don't think there are specific days to celebrate love. Romeo has brought a lot of happiness in our lives and taking care of him is like looking after a child. Playing with him is a huge stress buster and we can't wait to return home from the sets to meet our cute Romeo."

i liked his pup name Romeo how romantic
    when avi said Romeo has brought a lot of happiness in our lives and taking care of him is like looking after a child. Playing with him is a huge stress buster and we can't wait to return home from the sets to meet our cute Romeo."
    palak13 thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
    thanks for sharing that so sweet