Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

nnt is gone mad or creatives

creal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

recently i seen d episod where nnt ws announcing abhishek enagement with someone else ...i ws shocked as much as i seen nandini in d episod...

this is realy rediculs, its happen so fast there wasnt a single clue abt it, till so far i used to like d serial for its realism here but now its turning out to b more fictisious then real ...anyway its fiction so cant say anythiing abt it...

i try to think a lot abt d situation[ nnt announce engagement with someone else ] does it happen in real, nd d answer which i got it's  no0000....its doesnt happen in real life , so here i am confuse....

so tell me guys...

its nnt gone mad---cause person who is mad he is capable of doing anything 

or creatives---- nnt is creative's baby so they can make him do anything....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well, I dont think it is unreal, because possibly NNT was planning, and it wasn't a impulse thing,but they just didn't show us..., though I do think it is out of character, unless NNT has some other plan..
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I liked this move in the story , it filled the story with new kind of energy....
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NNT did have something on his mind. He was not very happy with Nandini since some time that was obvious. The twist appears to be good. This is becoming a very unpredictable show. Its going quite fast which is interesting.
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It was clear long before that NNT will never allow Abhishek to marry Nandini.....he was  planning something of this sort for a long time....it actually did not come as a surprise....i was expecting something of this sort will happen.