Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zARqaa_X

That i make you🤣

Oh Please..Just because you drive me nuts sometimes..Doesn't mean that I am gonna honour all that you say..😳
abandoned thumbnail
Okay Z..I am leaving now..Bye bye..
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amal!  OMG!  That was sooo hot!  I didn't know you wrote 'hot' scenes soo well!  OMG!  I am still blushing!  You better write more and more of these!  Samjhi!  Haaye I'm soo in love with your writing!  Please update super soon! ❤️

-Medzi-
abandoned thumbnail
Heyya Guys..

This is my first ever work on Castle and Beckett. I am in love with them and I am heavily influenced by them in my life. I love their characterization. This vignette is my version of a certain event in Castle might take place (you have to read it, if you want to know what I am talking about). Plus, this is my first vignette with less of romance in it. I don't know how it came out. Enjoy. Plus, I know many of my readers might not know of Castle and are more into AR or ArShi. For all those lovely readers, I shall write more OSs in time. So do not worry and of course there is Yet Another Sunset. So enough of my bak-bak. Here it is.

OS #2 : Knockdown

From the corner of her eyes, she felt the overly familiar figure walk and sit beside her desk, on his usual seat. A sense of strange peace surged into her and she lifted her head from the sheaf of papers.

"Not planning to leave?", Kate asked in her smooth surprising tone, a tone he always managed to often trouble her with.

"Was just about to leave.", he replied and added "You?"

"Paperwork. Loads of paperwork," she answered boringly, rolling her eyes.

He nodded but din't show signs of any conversation.

As Kate engrossed back in her paperwork, she felt Rick give her piercing gazes and although she had experienced some of these exclusive stares completely dedicated to her, today's felt a little stranger than usual. For a while, she ignored it and gave a show of being amiss of everything around her. Unaware at how long she was going to keep up this act, she decided it was time.She scratched her head for a starting point.

"Its almost midnight," she said finally, making more of question than a statement.

"I know." He answered using the least number of possible words.

Kate searched for better ideas but none seemed to strike her at the moment and asking him to leave would be rude.

As if reading her mind, Rick gave up his silence session and mustered up energy to voice his words.

"Kate, I want you to tell me something sincerely," he began in an unusually serious and monotonous voice.

"Okay," she answered, not sure on what to expect. However, deep down, the enigma was solved, her darker insides had a faint idea on the cause of such a change in Rick. But her traumatic mind just shoved the idea, literally hoping that things that could kill her would just die away themselves.

"This wall you told, what possibly could destroy it?", he asked calmly. Too calmly, that Kate felt chills down her spine.

She let out a short sigh, dropped her pen and leaned back onto her swivel chair. She took the time to gather her thoughts and word her reply appropriately.

"Rick," she whispered his name like an ardent devotee, "My head will be messed up for as long as my life is messed up. At the moment, I have nothing that gives me a reason to straighten up anything.Absolutely nothing."

"That doesn't answer my question, does it?" he stated.

Kate bit her lips and between them the aura of tensed waves moving was immense.

"I need to get to that man before he gets to me." Kate avoided exact eye contact with him. She wondered where this would end.

"So you promise me that the wall will go down when that man does." He leaned forward off his chair, his hands held together in the front.

"Yeah, whats-" 

"The man is here. In New York. Tonight. And I am going to get him and bring him down." He declared, almost hissing with bottled up emotions.

Kate saw him leave his chair and walk away. She had stopped breathing and color had drained from her face when seconds later, his voice announced.

"We don't have all day."

Kate came back to her senses and her lungs burst open to take in larger quantities of oxygen, as if she has just gotten out from a drowning ocean. Amidst her heavy respiration, she pushed in a bullet into the last hole of her gun. 

Little time had elapsed before the 12th precinct lift door shut to face a now human less office.

That's it guys. Sorry for the typos.
Likes are likes, comments are love. Looking forward to both.
Love and Prayers,
Amal

Edited by SmokingDreams - 12 years ago
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
just came across this one 
loved both the os's
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I <3ed it! I'll comment more soon :)
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Amaaalll 🤗

Weee you're a Caskett fan! Gosh I love them :D <3 

And this OS was fabulous! As close as it could get to the show itself!! And don't mind me, but I liked this better than YAS, no offence! <3

Do write more :D

xoxo
Aanya

P.S - Sorry about the chhotu comment, got midterms atm! :)
ARCaskettFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum OS!
loved the end!
plz pm me wen u update nxt
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!
Amal!! :D
Loved both the OS's!
You're a Caskett fan too??
Nice to know that there are sooo many fans here as well! :D
It was awesome!

Love
Rhea
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

OII MAAA! ( Ok, don't freak out, this is my style of surprise )

I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!! I Want to Screaaammm And Hug you! This was so Well written, Especially the Talk between the two, so flowly, so natural !! And the picturaisation was Just Amazing, the way you wrote it..I could sense as if I was seeing the show in a written format :D

Write More <3

Love you <3

-Your you-know-what 😳